Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #556
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Groups in full:

Group A: Manchester United, Shakhtar Donetsk, Bayer Leverkusen, Real Sociedad

Group B: Real Madrid, Juventus, Galatasaray, Copenhagen

Group C: Benfica, Paris St-Germain, Olympiakos, Anderlecht

Group D: Bayern Munich, CSKA Moscow, Manchester City, Viktoria Plzen

Group E: Chelsea, Schalke, Basel, Steaua Bucharest

Group F: Arsenal, Marseille, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli

Group G: Porto, Atletico Madrid, Zenit St Petersburg, Austria Vienna

Group H: Barcelona, AC Milan, Ajax, Celtic

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #557
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Anyone watching the Wawrinka/Djokovic game, Stan is playing unbelievable tennis

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #558
country flag Xa'

Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice Xa' is just really nice

So beautiful as that of the sabine
Xa' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #559
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoomLisicki View Post
Anyone watching the Wawrinka/Djokovic game, Stan is playing unbelievable tennis
Sabine would be pleased. Too bad she can't watch it cause she's on her way to her "Sportstudio" appearance.
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #560
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, there is this again:

Sabine joked on Twitter: "Soon I'm leaving for @ZDFsportstudio. I'm just asking you to look away during the "goal wall" shooting".
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #561
country flag Tarabuses

Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice

What?
Tarabuses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #562

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Never fails to make me laugh seeing her tiptoe up to the ball

NeverStopSmiling
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #563
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

. Sabine is terrible at football.

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #564

Feel for Stan Wawrinka right now,he really deserved to win this game and he's certainly made me a fan today

NeverStopSmiling
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #565
country flag nazzac

Stan made me a fan at the Australian Open match against Djokovic. He made fans there & i'm sure he's made fans again today. Another great effort from Stan the man. He did us a favor by knocking Murray out, so he could have held his head up high even if he got routined today

Now for NIDal to routine Gasquet

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #566

I enjoyed watching him at the Australian Open and I've always kinda liked him but I wouldn't have said I was a fan before now, I may have finally found someone to replace Roddick on the men's side and yeah he done us a great favour by thrashing Murray hope Gasquet can give Nadal a game here but I doubt it

NeverStopSmiling
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #567
country flag CillyUltra

"Yeay, super fighting spirit by the German girls!!! Now get the title on Sunday!"

"Sorry...of course on Saturday all fingers are crossed!!"

That was indeed a terrific match by the German team.

Guess it reminded Sabine of certain matches of her career.

They were 2 sets down and 15:17 behind in the third set. Were 5 points behind in the fourth set. But they leveled the match and prevailed in the tiebreak 15-11 and reached the final of the European Championships at home.

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/M...=560&mID=24993

That's the biggest thing they can achieve right after a Worlds final at home and a Olympic gold medal match.

However unlike Sabine in her last final the German team will be an underdog.

Last edited by CillyUltra : Sep 14th, 2013 at 01:06 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 05:57 PM   #568
country flag tennisprince

tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of

Sabine is my favourite german player, she just seems to have a lot of energy about her and really enjoys her game.
tennisprince is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 07:11 PM   #569
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisprince View Post
Sabine is my favourite german player, she just seems to have a lot of energy about her and really enjoys her game.
When she is healthy and all the stars are in alignment.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 07:24 PM   #570
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

We've got a little bit of down time til the next Sabine tourney. I've been wanting to ask a question about Sabs bf. Hope someone might be able to help.

Was wondering if any German fans here could tell me what type of comedian Pocher is? Is he like clever/observational humor? Or maybe more like a "shock value" type of comic?