Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #541
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Got my AS results today too.

B in Film, B in Sociology & a Merit (equivalent to 2 B's) in Media
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #542
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Well done on the results, anyone but Murray is pretty much my attitude to all men's tournaments you'll never hear the end of that Wimbledon win

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #543
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

I wouldn't mind if he had a good game, but he's so awful to watch. Makes my eyes bleed
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #544

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

It is awful to watch but he's much less depressing to watch than he used to be

NeverStopSmiling
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #545
country flag nazzac

TBF, he's not as bad on grass but everywhere else he's awful
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #546

I'm hoping for a Hingis singles comeback,everyone seems to think her doubles and team tennis appearance are just a warm up for another run at the singles and by all accounts she's been amazing in her doubles matches Apparently she beat Genie Bouchard,one of my other favourites pretty convincingly in team tennis and Genie is no slouch. Martina was one of my favourites as a young kid during her comeback and it was pretty heartbreaking when she tested positive for cocaine. Even if she did take it (I don't think she did) then it's hardly performance enhancing and I felt I was robbed of seeing her comeback. Would be amazing to see her back in the singles even if she got a pasting just to see her back on the court

NeverStopSmiling
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #547
country flag nazzac

BVB were very poor, but won 2-1 at the weekend. We lacked cutting edge until Reus & Hoffman came on. Then we started to create chances. Hoffman scored a nice goal, & then Reus converted a penalty to make it 2-0. Eintracht scored a late header but the win was pretty much sealed by then.
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #548

Just back from Creamfields amazing weekend,any other dance music fans on the forum?

NeverStopSmiling
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #549
country flag nazzac

Bayern drop points away at Freiburg

BVB could go 2 points clear if they win
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #550

I have a good feeling about BVB winning the league this year,think Guardiola will do more harm to Bayern than good in the short term

NeverStopSmiling
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #551
country flag nazzac

I also have a feeling that BVB might take it. It will deffo be closer than last year i reckon
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #552
country flag nazzac

Champions League group stage draw takes place later...

Pot 1: Arsenal - Manchester United - Chelsea - Bayern - Real Madrid - Barca - Benfica - Porto

Pot 2: PSG - Marseille - Schalke - Shakhter Donetsk - AC Milan - Juve - CSKA Moscow - Atletico Madrid

Pot 3: Zenit - Manchester City - BvB - Bayer Leverkusen - Ajax - Basel - Galatasary - Olympiakos

Pot 4: Napoli - Anderlecht - Celtic - Austria Wien - Real Sociedad - Steaua Bucuresti - Viktoria Plzen - Copenhagen
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #553

Bit of a joke how Schalke get pot 2 and BVB pot 3 hope BVB get Celtic so I can go to Parkhead and sit with the Borussia fans

NeverStopSmiling
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #554
country flag nazzac

The Bundesliga teams apart from Bayern can't really get into the CL consistently enough really . The league is so competitive that different teams make the cut each year. Arsenal are in pot 1 because they make the CL every year, even though they never do anything significant during the tournament. BVB have also struggled to juggle the CL & the BL because of a lack of squad depth.

But yeah, i think more emphasis should be put on last seasons performance. BVB are clearly one of the 8 best teams in the world atm
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #555

The seeding system needs fixed imagine being Porto and drawing for example Juventus and BVB as your lower seeded teams,that's a bit sick I just pray Celtic get some world class teams to dump them out, I'm sick of the bias towards them on Sky

NeverStopSmiling