Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 08:27 PM   #406
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Hottest Player Semifinals has started, vote here:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472318

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:02 PM   #407
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Bine currently 5th behind Robson and Azarenka Well I just voted for her, I hope you will too

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #408
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Bine down to 6th .. only top 5 make the final. I just posted some very beautiful and glamorous pictures of her in there, I'm sure some people have to be won over with them! or maybe I'm too optimistic.

Please vote for Bine! I am again promoting her with great passion but she needs YOUR help to make the final!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #409
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Mike. Mike. It's off season. It's the annual thread on GM where the usual suspects will post their catty remarks about various players - & posters - that they hate because...well, just coz.

Me? It's Christmas Eve, I'll just sit back with a glass of mulled wine & watch the Wizard of Oz...again!.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #410
country flag Mike81

I'm honestly disappointed by the lack of votes for Bine in the poll. How Azarenka and Robson are hotter than Bine I don't know, even though I like Vika alot she is not as hot, appealing or lovely as Bine. I know alot of you refuse to go to GM and therefore ignore the poll and neglect her chances! Why? it only takes a few seconds and the point is it's an opportunity to support her and against other girls. To see Sabine be upstaged by other girls on or off the court or in popularity contests hurts me atleast. So please hurry and vote. One last plea from me and a nice collage made for the semi final.

This collage is specifically her most beautiful, smiley pictures. To show up those on there saying she has a bad smile. Surely they cannot believe that with these kind of pictures!

It looks like it will be another year where Sabine is rejected by GM and misses the final, I've done my best but looks like I fail again in trying to convince people to see what I see in Bine

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #411
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you need to convince others? Why is it important what the guys in GM think? Why do you need that kind of validation?

I just find all these polls tiring..who gives a shit? In the end it's a matter of taste and you saying she's hot is every bit as valid as somebody saying she isn't. There's no global-ruling on this, it's a matter of individual taste and no poll will "prove" anything. All your efforts get you is more ridicule...seriously dude, a grown up man making collages? You're kind of asking for it

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #412
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Why do you need to convince others? Why is it important what the guys in GM think? Why do you need that kind of validation?

Quote:
seriously dude, a grown up man making collages? You're kind of asking for it
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #413
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

I just find all these polls tiring..who gives a shit? In the end it's a matter of taste and you saying she's hot is every bit as valid as somebody saying she isn't. There's no global-ruling on this, it's a matter of individual taste and no poll will "prove" anything. All your efforts get you is more ridicule...seriously dude, a grown up man making collages? You're kind of asking for it
Other forums and websites Sabine appears to be more popular, I don't know why GM is against her and it frustrates me I need to try and put my stamp on things here. So I'm saying to GM "Sabine= WTA's sweetheart, stop saying otherwise GM!'

I enjoy making collages. Maybe they're too 'cutesy' but this is how I see Sabine most of the time.
A loveable, precious and sweet young woman. People on GM often try to call her cry baby, drama queen, fake and basically saying she's a brat or bitch, I've been very upset by some of the comments and I've let them know that I'm keeping an eye on them.

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #414
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Other forums and websites Sabine appears to be more popular, I don't know why GM is against her and it frustrates me I need to try and put my stamp on things here. So I'm saying to GM "Sabine= WTA's sweetheart, stop saying otherwise GM!'

I enjoy making collages. Maybe they're too 'cutesy' but this is how I see Sabine most of the time.
A loveable, precious and sweet young woman. People on GM often try to call her cry baby, drama queen, fake and basically saying she's a brat or bitch, I've been very upset by some of the comments and I've let them know that I'm keeping an eye on them.
You don't seem to understand how GM works, the main purpose of the place for most posters is to get a reaction out of people. By being upset over what they say you give them what they want, they feed of this kind of attention. You won't change their mind, all you do is make it worthwhile for them. "Keeping an eye on them" means you give them the attention they so desperately crave.

And again, why do you care? An opinion is only worth something if you value the person who's giving it in some form. Why does it matter what people who clearly have an agenda say? You're wasting your time...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #415
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

he is a true admirer of bine
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #416
country flag Mike81

Oh well Bine misses out on the final of this contest AGAIN. Again a hurtful rejection by GM of a woman who deserves alot more appreciation and admiration!

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #417
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Mike, it's taken me long enough to realize, but Jimmie is right. A large percentage of posters in GM are junior high wannabes who have no interest in tennis or any serious discussion for that matter. A number of them have admitted that they have badmouthed Bine or voted against her just to spite you. I wouldn't take this personally -- either for yourself or for Bine, but only recognize that it only proves what a sham all these polls are. While a number of people have criticized you for your expression of devotion to Bine and making collages, etc., it is no where near as pathetic as these professional trolls (some of them have several thousands of posts) whose only goal in life is to get a reaction out of other posters. I wouldn't waste your time worrying about their feelings about Bine, because they have none and will probably never have any. That is their loss.

Maybe they deserve our pity, but I think I am through with GM.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #418
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

You guys are the probative that woman/girls are smarter
Needs only 1 day do get whats going on in GM!

And Mike I know its sensless to try to "help" you but anyhow, take this: It's not important to have the mass of fans (in GM*LOL*) but the most faithful (in good and bad) > the mass comes w success automatically
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #419
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
You guys are the probative that woman/girls are smarter
Uh, one of the most notorious GM trolls who's banned half the time is actually female A bunch of the prominent GM posters are...so I call bullshit on that

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:48 PM   #420
country flag maturedgirl

Really? Must tell me about ...

Apropos "fans" ... Somebody ... (not calling names) really!!! posted on her fb account:

I think you also lose 4-5 kgs as well.
!!!

Das ist wirklich was eine Tennisspielerin hören will von einem ihrer (sich selbst so bezeichnend) größten Fans überhaupt! Ganz große Facepalme! Guy!Und versteck dich dahinter ...

If she lost 4-5 kg she wouldn't be able to bomb bullets as she did last 2 matches. And I saw her in Lux! There's no fat to lose and muscles are heavier than fat! Get it and stop the stupid weight talk !!! People who never did sport talking about it this way... make me