Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #376
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

And I really don't understand Domi's pervertion. No figure at all, one big formless ball

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Petra Martic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Kristina Mladenovic * Annika Beck
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #377
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Any poll in the GM thread tends to be one to avoid.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #378
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

If you haven't voted yet in the Hottest Player poll, I encourage you to vote. Bine should get through to the semis, although I'm not certain yet with Domi and Laura still close enough to worry me (and somebody just posted some almost nude pics of Domi, that'll probably win a few votes )

It is very important to me for Bine to atleast make the semis, I love her and take so much pride in her some comments on there have already been hurtful to me (insult to Bine is the same as to me) and I've probably gone OTT in promoting her on there, but you know me, can't help it

EDIT: Two days to go in the QF and Bine could do with a few more votes. Currently 4th and only 1 vote ahead of Robson! and 6 ahead of Domi, needs to finish top 5 to make semis. I can't believe a kid like Robson could maybe beat her. It will break my heart if Bine goes out

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**

Last edited by Mike81 : Nov 20th, 2012 at 06:40 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:16 AM   #379
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Last day of the Hottest Player Poll QF's. Bine in 5th on 35 votes, Domi catching up with 30. Top 5 go through to SF's, Bine could do with a few more votes and deserves alot more! only takes a couple of seconds to vote

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=471218&page=9

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 10:07 PM   #380
country flag Mike81

Last day of voting and now Bine is down to 6th which means she will go out if she doesn't get some votes to help her back into fifth Please vote.

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:35 PM   #381
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

oh dear Mike ....
You should accept the hardcorehaters will vitalize all forces to vote her out
Sorry but this poll is a crap or how my mother told me "some" years ago ..." Don't play withe the evil kids"
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:41 PM   #382
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
oh dear Mike ....
You should accept the hardcorehaters will vitalize all forces to vote her out
Sorry but this poll is a crap or how my mother told me "some" years ago ..." Don't play withe the evil kids"
Looks like Domi and Petra Cetkovska have benefited from some creative voting with a guy who had joined in the past day giving multiple votes Funny how they both were behind Bine and now finished above her, especially Domi's votes went up at alarming rate. I think the votes will be corrected and Bine will go through.

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:44 AM   #383
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Haha, I just looked at this voting again, hilarious vote and now they cheated

Mike, your way of promoting Sabine there is just all wrong. Less is more, in SF you should take a different approach.

Collages suck, also cute pics are not what it is about, its about Hotness !! and your comments arent helping at all, they actually do the opposite.

So focus on a few really good pics and do not beg for votes.

I guarantee more votes and you won't look like a creepy dude

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:01 AM   #384
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Haha, I just looked at this voting again, hilarious vote and now they cheated

Mike, your way of promoting Sabine there is just all wrong. Less is more, in SF you should take a different approach.

Collages suck, also cute pics are not what it is about, its about Hotness !! and your comments arent helping at all, they actually do the opposite.

So focus on a few really good pics and do not beg for votes.

I guarantee more votes and you won't look like a creepy dude
Well if someone else wants to go there and promote her then I will not feel so obligated to post so much. I feel a sense of loyalty and dedication to Bine, don't mean to creepy but I guess I come across that way, can't help how I feel about her, she's my favourite person in this world! and my collages are a way of showing multiple pictures at once. I don't think they suck! and I make them with love.

I think her pics are both cute and hot!

If more Bine fans would go on GM to speak up for Bine I will post less. I have the best intentions to promote Bine with collages and videos, I'm sorry if it's not good enough

Last edited by Mike81 : Nov 22nd, 2012 at 05:06 AM.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:18 AM   #385
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

If Sabs doesn't make it to the semis, you can just look to her twitter account to see why -- she has been too focused on her training . . . and Formula One racing
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:38 AM   #386
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
If Sabs doesn't make it to the semis, you can just look to her twitter account to see why -- she has been too focused on her training . . . and Formula One racing
Bine may be out of the limelight in alot of people's eyes but she's always shining brightly in my eyes

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:36 AM   #387
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Looks like Domi and Petra Cetkovska have benefited from some creative voting with a guy who had joined in the past day giving multiple votes Funny how they both were behind Bine and now finished above her, especially Domi's votes went up at alarming rate. I think the votes will be corrected and Bine will go through.
dunno if there s a possibility for voting more than one time but for sure there are some multiple personalities on TF
Mike...open your eyes and realize, that she's still one of the most popular tennis players out of top10 (WTArankings) though she had this dreadful season and we all know why

You should really look 4 another surrounding than GM/TF and don't whelm Sabs on twitter > thats embarrassing and still heats up her haters!

Knowing: helpless cases never change ...
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:47 AM   #388
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
And she's not posting sexy beach pics coz she gives a shit on shipping her hot players image ... though she in spite of it has even to shelter from obsessed stalking "fans" (no priority on the tennis player in her...)
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:48 AM   #389
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
dunno if there s a possibility for voting more than one time but for sure there are some multiple personalities on TF
Mike...open your eyes and realize, that she's still one of the most popular tennis players out of top10 (WTArankings) though she had this dreadful season and we all know why

You should really look 4 another surrounding than GM/TF and don't whelm Sabs on twitter > thats embarrassing and still heats up her haters!

Knowing: helpless cases never change ...
I LOVE the woman and I LOVE the tennis player.

Please do not refer to me as a stan or someone not interested in her tennis. I am honestly hurt by several of your comments. I've been a very dedicated fan for the past 2 years and I genuinely care about Sabine.

Last edited by Mike81 : Nov 22nd, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:27 PM   #390
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

I'm crazy about Sabine too, but we just need to take this poll with a grain of salt. If people on GM can't see how special she is, then that's their loss
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote