Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:11 AM   #346
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Thx

She will play a qualifier in the first round.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:20 AM   #347
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be Maria's first match too, so it's not exactly the start she would have been hoping for either.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #348
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

I noticed somebody was asking the question a couple of days back about Steffi Graf (as her potential coach), and how Graf was commenting on her need to work on fitness and movement

Just look what Lendl has done for Murray, I wonder if Steffi would be interested in working with Sabine? I don't think it's as ridiculous as it sounds. Who knows what Steffi wants, she might be totally bored with life in Vegas, and would fancy taking Sabine's game to a new level
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #349
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

I have an effective concept for the future:
Join rested and injury free once a year in Wimbledon, win, go on holidays the rest of the year and prepare to next Wimbledon.
Result: NO MORE DEFEATS, ONLY VICTORIES! She would be actually better off than previously.

Ich glaube fast, ich meine das ernst.
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #350
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Father View Post
Join rested and injury free once a year in Wimbledon, win, go on holidays the rest of the year and prepare to next Wimbledon.
Result: NO MORE DEFEATS, ONLY VICTORIES! She would be actually better off than previously.

Well, Sabine seems to be happy pottering around with her parents, rather than being a competitive Top 10 player that everyone thought she was going to be.

Problems? What problems?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #351
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Father View Post

For starters, when you're out of Roland Garros get on the grass and don't come back for a crappy exhibition

I'm inclined to say that she should maximise grass points available, and perhaps enter Eastbourne too. She'll probably get injured though. Playing 3 tournaments on the spin is too much for any athlete
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #352
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post

Well, Sabine seems to be happy pottering around with her parents, rather than being a competitive Top 10 player that everyone thought she was going to be.

Problems? What problems?
Yes, as we all hoped and I still hope, although Bine stole my heart a couple of years ago and I supported her strong when playing ITF's at such obscure tournaments like Midland in 2011 and I support her strong now, because I love her win or lose even when underachieving and ranked in the 30's.

I agree that she needs to change some things, maybe a change of coach. They're a tight family, which I think has worked well getting her so far, but it really depends if she's willing to make a bold change to go to the next level and find consistency.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #353
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm missing her
I don't but probably only cause of the just been gone days of Lux that fed me for a while.
I could even enjoy watching some great YEC matches w/o missing her, knowing, she s on happy vacation atm and fs needed the break also of her "demanding" fans.

Finally, she's not a popstar but a tennis player and a young woman who needs some privacy, particularly after a season as strange as this one. We should let her disappear for a while to recharge batteries. Off season is really short (2mths) for the girls and Sabine will have much to defend in january2013.

Quote:
While on the subject of fan pain and too few updates, I'm interested to see what the Ula Radwanska fan app that she's doing visuals for atm, turns out like. It'd have to be much better than fb/twitter to be worth doing, and if it's good I'm sure other players will follow. It seems like an idea with a lot of potential.
Would be really hard for me if a fan app replaced tweets cause I don't own an iphone (no joke!) so far... but if it happens one day I'll need to buy one...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #354
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

These were my banner. I showed them in every single match on the WTA Champs tournament. Not sure they appeared on TV

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6ZbmTbCIAAJhz8.jpg

http://imgim.com/img_20121029_210143.jpg
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #355
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

This was for Barbara Rittner http://imgim.com/img_20121029_210223.jpg

for Angie https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6GD7dRCEAAB5SF.jpg

I have lots to tell and share with you from the YEC
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #356
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

OK the first one is, well a bit childisch, but who cares.

Maria akready got her revenge...
Not really the right place to show such a banner.
I like the idea, but at the YEC, where there was no match between them, really ?

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:54 AM   #357
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

The moment when I'm embarrassed to be a Lisickianer....

Maria didn't look impressed at all
But everything that counts is you had fun there
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #358
country flag Beaumont

I appreciate you've put great effort into those banners, but they made me cringe

Being a Sabine fan is absolutely fine, but creating posters like that when she's not even there, makes you look mentally unstable
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #359
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Sharapova would be hurting anymore from her loss to Bine unfortunately. It was a great win although a highlight in a year with too many lowlights. It was certainly one of my happiest moments as a Bine fan though.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #360
country flag Mike81

It may be the off season but Bine is still involved in a couple of competitions, on GM!

Remember to Vote for Sabine!

"Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!"
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470829

Alot of people are putting Bine in their 'dislikes' list it seems. I know Bine has alot of fans though, who don't stand up for her enough! So don't be a quiet Bine fan and show her support.

and look out for the Hottest Tennis Player in 2012 Year End 100 Quarter Finals- Let's get Sabine to the final this time

I know it's easy to say that these polls aren't important or trivial, 'it's just GM' you may say, but showing love and support for Bine IS important, doesn't matter if it's a Wimbledon match or a poll on GM. Whether she's winning or losing like she has lately, support her with pride I love her as a tennis player and as a woman. I do not stop thinking about her just because it's the off season.