Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #316
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

My birthday was yesterday -- maybe us Virgos think alike. I think it's much too early in Sabine's career to press the panic button. Not only is she still young, but players are breaking through later and playing to an older age these days. She plays for the love of the game as much as anyone and has stated that she hopes she will have a long career. Right now her priority needs to be finding her health and learning how to preserve her health.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #317
country flag BeyRena

BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine to play Luxembourg.
BeyRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #318
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenafandelux View Post
Sabine to play Luxembourg.
Confirmed?

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #319
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of

expected

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #320
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #321

Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of

And that's why she didn't asked for a wildcard for Tashkent or Quebec.

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #322
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #323
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Important for het that she plays a few tournaments in a row now before the season ends, she needs some success before off season starts.
I hope that she will be able to play everywhere and then she should be able to score at least one decent result, hope for some good draws
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #324
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
And that's why she didn't asked for a wildcard for Tashkent or Quebec.
She hasn't got any limitations for playing in International tournaments
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #325

But 5 tournaments in 6 weeks would be too much.

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #326
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
But 5 tournaments in 6 weeks would be too much.
5 tournaments?

She will play Tokyo and Beijing (both unseeded) and then only Luxembourg.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #327

I thought she would play Linz too.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=10

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #328
country flag mk27

Okay, my fault
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #329
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

well, could have played Quebec while she is in the USA anyway, then one week off and then 4 tournaments in a row, not that much, especially as she could lose early in those Asian tournaments ...and there is always the possibilty to withdraw from one of the tournaments if she would go far in one of the other tournaments
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #330
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
well, could have played Quebec while she is in the USA anyway, then one week off and then 4 tournaments in a row, not that much, especially as she could lose early in those Asian tournaments ...and there is always the possibilty to withdraw from one of the tournaments if she would go far in one of the other tournaments
Couldn't play Quebec when she is about 2500 km away and wants to set up better shape after another injury break with the result we've seen in NY

There are some points to regain in the end of the year when (as we've seen the last weeks) some players lost form. Her aim must be to take advantage of this situation, given that she's fit. Aim: Get a ranking to be seeded at the AO13.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote