Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #196
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Sorry für meine ausschweifenden Fußball Beiträge. Ich kann verstehen das euch diese Posts von mir und Silesia genervt haben und wir nun wieder zu Sabine kommen sollten. Es wird nicht wieder vorkommen

Sabine has a Porsche? Something new to me. How can you know that?
She bought it after the Charleston title

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 02:11 AM   #197
country flag MardenDiller

MardenDiller is an unknown quantity at this point

Bine o/
MardenDiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #198
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

BAYERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:31 PM   #199
country flag Geekking

Auf Gehts Deutschland !! http://t.co/H7sz55w1
Germany defeated Croatia!!
Old May 5th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #200
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

All very quiet in Sabine's World, other than IKEA furniture!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #201
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

was never a good sign in the past, i hope she is on court again.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #202
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

don't panic girls and boys, could have be for several reasons that she keeps a bit quiter at the moment ....

secret practise p.e. at a secret place...(sheet weather in berlin...)

and than boom...like a phoenix from the ashes...come back at Rome

Rome is a much more comfortable place than Madrid...

Honestly: I HATE clay court tennis! And want her to be back with full power for Birmingham, London and hard court season :P

Last edited by maturedgirl : May 5th, 2012 at 11:26 AM.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #203
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

i like clay Tennis actually.

no tweets, wonder what she is doing or where she is, a little holiday maybe ?
i hope not, tenerife is not very attractive at the moment

train hard Girl i want you back on court at Rome

@boomi

where is your avatar from, i dig that picture, need to see it fullsice
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #204
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Honestly: I HATE clay court tennis! And want her to be back with full power for Birmingham, London and hard court season :P
Since clay is the only surface I ever played on, indoor and outdoor, I kinda like it quite a lot.

I`m so anxious to know wether she`ll be able to play Rome. Let`s hope so!
Well we`ll know in about a week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0JtUNbAZ0
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #205
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
no tweets, wonder what she is doing or where she is, a little holiday maybe ?
i hope not, tenerife is not very attractive at the moment
Agree...it kills me like you and it's getting more and more absurd but don't worry girl, I'm sure she didn't slide into evils ways
though I love tenerife...

Code:
train hard Girl i want you back on court at Rome :kiss:

Code:
@boomi

where is your avatar from, i dig that picture, need to see it fullsice :drool:

that's funny...I looked recent days through the net to find your avatar since we talked about her open hair look....
I found the mine by google surfin'..finally spend much time to check it out...it was made in Stanford last year
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #206
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=458767

Sabine has the fewest votes. What's wrong with you guys?

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #207
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

To be honest, I don't need another bloody poll to tell me I love Sabine & know how popular she is. As long as WE know, that's the main thing.

I'm tiring of these polls, to be honest.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #208
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Alot of Sabine fans prefer to stay away from GM it seems so she's not getting many votes. If facebook/twitter is anything to go by Sabine is the most popular German by far

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #209
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
To be honest, I don't need another bloody poll to tell me I love Sabine & know how popular she is. As long as WE know, that's the main thing.

nicely said!
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #210
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post

That is true

The other thing is, that I don't read in GM, only in the german subforum, so I haven't noticed this survey
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote