Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #151
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #152
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Am I the only one who dreamed about Sabine sometimes?
For sure you aren't but unfortunately I haven't yet but I feel very tired and will try to tonight...

hpe she 'll not meet Otto R. in it - nightmare illusions
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #153
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
For sure you aren't but unfortunately I haven't yet but I feel very tired and will try to tonight...

hpe she 'll not meet Otto R. in it - nightmare illusions
King Otto.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #154
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

^
Here we go again
I`m so tired of this.
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #155
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

^^ Calm down will ya! I was just recalling a dream about her from a LONG TIME AGO. 6-12 months ago all I could think about was Sabine, but I've moved on from that because I realised it was too obsessive. Perhaps I shouldn't talk about my old memories then, I thought it was harmless though.

Edit: deleted the previous post. I thought we were talking about if we'd had any dreams with Sabs. But now I decided I rather keep my dream private. It's hard on these forums when I say anything someone seems to have a problem with it.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Mar 25th, 2012 at 04:22 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #156
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

By King Otto do you guys mean Otto Rehaggel?
Thanks to him Greece has won a major title more recently than Germany, England, Netherlands, Russia, Portugal, France, etc.

And I hate Borussia Dortmund

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #157
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have to tell you something. I've dreamed about Sabine that she wins a tournament against... Mary Pierce
Don't ask me why Mary Pierce, but the most important part is that Sabine won
If she'll win Miami I'll make everything that happens in my dreams

Am I the only one who dreamed about Sabine sometimes?

I am a bit different because my dream was regarding of Sorana on today´s night I know what what that clue and what happened but she had pretty short hair and looked like a boy hope this won´t never happen
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #158
country flag hankmoody

I just saw the new design of her homepage!
http://www.sabinelisicki.com/index.php
Looks horrible to me! Liked the old one much better!
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #159
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankmoody View Post
I just saw the new design of her homepage!
http://www.sabinelisicki.com/index.php
Looks horrible to me! Liked the old one much better!
Yeah, colors were nicer, but I think she had to do it because of NIKE. She had really old Adidas pics on the frontpage.
Besides the colors I like it. Very clean template. Not superspecial, and who goes there anyway, right? everyone is on FB or twitter or TF... ah, I know someone who's not on FB.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #160
country flag hankmoody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Yeah, colors were nicer, but I think she had to do it because of NIKE. She had really old Adidas pics on the frontpage.
Besides the colors I like it. Very clean template. Not superspecial, and who goes there anyway, right? everyone is on FB or twitter or TF... ah, I know someone who's not on FB.
Exactly, not everybody buckles under Facebook! Some people have principles...
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #161
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

I actually like that new design of her official website I think it looks pretty good in my opinion...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #162
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Stutgarttttt 4:4!!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #163
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Stutgarttttt 4:4!!
bye bye dortmund!
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #164
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

bye bye Geekking
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #165
country flag Geekking

Quote:
bye bye Geekking