Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 10:24 AM   #106
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

R2: Danielle Rose COLLINS (USA) defeated Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (10) 6-1 6-2

expected a little more, if not to say a win......

R1: OSTAPENKO (LAT) / SINIAKOVA (CZE) defeated POZNIKHIRENKO (UKR) / RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (4) 6-3 7-5

and also lost in doubles in R1

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2011, 12:29 PM   #107

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Orange Bowl:

R1:
RAZAFIMAHATRATRA, Zarah (MAD) 11 vs CRAWFORD, Samantha (USA)

go zarah, win some matches this time!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 09:45 PM   #108
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Bad news:
Quote:
Samantha Crawford, who trains fulltime with the USTA in Boca Raton, upsets No. 11 Razafimahatratra of Egypt 6-0, 6-3 #OB10s
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 10:12 AM   #109

and zarah also lost in doubles in R1

Old Dec 11th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #110
country flag Embittered

This just came up in Google Alerts: http://www.laverite.mg/index.php/spo...ord-dun-renvoi

Bad news, if there's any truth to it. Not that my French is up to understanding it, especially at this time on a Sunday evening, but Google translate gives the gist. Here's the opening para in its inimitable prose.
Quote:
The failure of the Malagasy may be costly to Razafimahatratra Zarah. Market in South African tennis academy (Sata) in Pretoria, the African Junior Champion twice, may no longer join the center on his return from the U.S. tour, according to the noises heard in South Africa.
I wonder if Zarah has any US college tennis irons in the fire.
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:50 AM   #111

hope she finds a way to continue to play....gl zarah! i'll try to talk to her on facebook, maybe she gives me some details.

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #112

just talked to zarah. she said she is 80% sure she'll move to miami! she said it's sponsored by the itf. they want her to move there because of the better training and tournament opportunities. and she said she really likes it there and she's happy to move there. the center is called ClubMed Academi. and she said she's still looking for a sponsor for the future. i wish her all the best! and i'll keep you all updated!

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #113
country flag Embittered

Thanks for the update
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 07:09 AM   #114

GA Abierto Juvenil Mexicano 2012:

here's zarahs part of the draw:

Deborah KERFS (BEL) (8) Vs Arntza Eriem RIVAS IBARRA (MEX)
Blair SHANKLE (USA) Vs Quetzali Dafne VAZQUEZ MONTESINOS (MEX)
Maria Paulina PEREZ GARCIA (COL) Vs Ana Luisa PEREZ LOPEZ (MEX)
Elena MALTSEVA (RUS) Vs Katy DUNNE (GBR) (11)
Valeria PATIUK (ISR) (13) Vs Carmen Araceli CORDOBA (MEX)
Cecilie Lundgaard MELSTED (DEN) Vs Isabel PALACIOS-MACEDO (MEX)
Karen ALVAREZ (MEX) Vs Kristina CHASOVSKIKH (RUS)
PAULINA LEWANDOWSKA (POL) Vs Kyle MCPHILLIPS (USA) (4)
Varvara FLINK (RUS) (5) Vs Valeria FRANCO (MEX)
Carmen BLANCO (VEN) Vs June LEE (USA)
Laura UCROS (COL) Vs Fernanda CONTRERAS GOMEZ (MEX)
Jessica HINOJOSA GOMEZ (MEX) Vs Ipek SOYLU (TUR) (12)
Petra UBERALOVA (SVK) (15) Vs Kimberley ZIMMERMANN (BEL)
Katrine Isabel STEFFENSEN (USA) Vs Barbara MANCERA CARRILLO (MEX)
Tina MOHORCIC (SLO) Vs Alejandra CISNEROS (MEX)
Brenda Sarahi BAEZ (MEX) Vs Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2)

good draw for the first round, and hopefully for the next rounds, too! and i guess she'll play doubles with ganna this week, too! go zarah!

Old Dec 27th, 2011, 03:10 AM   #115
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
GA Abierto Juvenil Mexicano 2012:

here's zarahs part of the draw:

Deborah KERFS (BEL) (8) Vs Arntza Eriem RIVAS IBARRA (MEX)
Blair SHANKLE (USA) Vs Quetzali Dafne VAZQUEZ MONTESINOS (MEX)
Maria Paulina PEREZ GARCIA (COL) Vs Ana Luisa PEREZ LOPEZ (MEX)
Elena MALTSEVA (RUS) Vs Katy DUNNE (GBR) (11)
Valeria PATIUK (ISR) (13) Vs Carmen Araceli CORDOBA (MEX)
Cecilie Lundgaard MELSTED (DEN) Vs Isabel PALACIOS-MACEDO (MEX)
Karen ALVAREZ (MEX) Vs Kristina CHASOVSKIKH (RUS)
PAULINA LEWANDOWSKA (POL) Vs Kyle MCPHILLIPS (USA) (4)
Varvara FLINK (RUS) (5) Vs Valeria FRANCO (MEX)
Carmen BLANCO (VEN) Vs June LEE (USA)
Laura UCROS (COL) Vs Fernanda CONTRERAS GOMEZ (MEX)
Jessica HINOJOSA GOMEZ (MEX) Vs Ipek SOYLU (TUR) (12)
Petra UBERALOVA (SVK) (15) Vs Kimberley ZIMMERMANN (BEL)
Katrine Isabel STEFFENSEN (USA) Vs Barbara MANCERA CARRILLO (MEX)
Tina MOHORCIC (SLO) Vs Alejandra CISNEROS (MEX)
Brenda Sarahi BAEZ (MEX) Vs Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2)

good draw for the first round, and hopefully for the next rounds, too! and i guess she'll play doubles with ganna this week, too! go zarah!
Please check your PM .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Aliz Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 06:42 AM   #116

R1: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2) defeated Brenda Sarahi BAEZ (MEX) 6-0 6-1
R2: Alejandra CISNEROS (MEX) Vs Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2)

R1: DUNNE (GBR) / RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2) defeated CARDONA (COL) / OLIVARES LOPEZ (CHI) 6-1 6-3
R2: CORTES (MEX) / QUEVEDO (VEN) Vs DUNNE (GBR) / RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2)

keep it up zarah!

Old Dec 28th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #117
country flag Embittered

Zarah featured in the ITF story about yesterday's play: http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/new...rticleid=23366
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 08:10 AM   #118

R2: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2) defeated Alejandra CISNEROS (MEX) 6-4 6-4
R3: Katrine Isabel STEFFENSEN (USA) Vs Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2)

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 08:22 AM   #119

R3: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2) defeated Katrine Isabel STEFFENSEN (USA) 6-2 6-4
QF: Varvara FLINK (RUS) (5) Vs Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2)

R2: DUNNE (GBR) / RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2) defeated CORTES (MEX) / QUEVEDO (VEN) 6-4 6-3
QF: PIGOSSI (BRA) / ZACARIAS (MEX) (7) defeated DUNNE (GBR) / RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2) 6-1 6-4

gl in singles now zarah! the QF could be her toughest match so far, flink is ranked no. 69, her career high ranking. keep up the good form zarah and get to the semis!

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 08:52 PM   #120
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote