Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 02:06 PM   #61
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

oh no, zarah just lost her 2nd round match. it was soooooooo close. she lost 46 75 46

in the first set, she made too many errors. in the second set, she played great and in the third, she was leading 43 and had a few breakpoints for 53, but couldn't convert them. then, her nerves kicked in and she made too many mistakes again and lost the match! she was really upset when she left the court and was crying....

hope she wins at least her doubles match. i'll go and watch it, too, and cheer her on!

come on zarah!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:52 PM   #62
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
oh no, zarah just lost her 2nd round match. it was soooooooo close. she lost 46 75 46

in the first set, she made too many errors. in the second set, she played great and in the third, she was leading 43 and had a few breakpoints for 53, but couldn't convert them. then, her nerves kicked in and she made too many mistakes again and lost the match! she was really upset when she left the court and was crying....

hope she wins at least her doubles match. i'll go and watch it, too, and cheer her on!

come on zarah!
Zarah
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:40 PM   #63

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

she lost her doubles match, too. they lost 67 06

i couldn't watch the complete match because my boss wanted me to do something, but i got to see the last few games, and zarah looked a lot more confident and played much better. after the match we had dinner together and had a long and nice talk. she told me she really wasn't pleased with the way she played in her singles match, but she had pain in her ankle and so she couldn't move to her backhand very well.....now she's going to roehampton and the wimbledon. then maybe at the end of the year she'll go to the united states again with the itf team, but she's not sure, beacuse she wants to try her luck on the itf circuit and play some 10k's and 25k's in egypt, she doesn't want to play so much juniors anymore. and with her ranking now she can enter 10k's and 25k's directly and doesn't have to qualify anymore...so she's not sure yet what she'll do.

but i wish her all the best. she's such a nice and funny girl, always laughing, smiling, and really easy going! all the best for you, zarah!

better luck in the next weeks!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #64

here're some pictures i made from her singles match today. sorry for the bad quality but i had to take the pictures through a fence....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2872.JPG (48.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2880.JPG (42.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2886.JPG (47.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2887.JPG (48.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2896.JPG (46.6 KB, 3 views)

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 11:29 AM   #65

zarah no. 17 on the entry list in roehampton next week. gl zarah, hope her foot is ok again until then.....

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 06:14 PM   #66
country flag Embittered

Offenbach : Arrêt de Zarah au 2e tour
Quote:
A chaque élimination, elle n'a jamais perdu en deux sets sec. "A mon avis, c'est une question de mental", tente d'expliquer son père en révélant que c'est le point faible de sa progéniture. "A force de disputer des rencontres décisives, elle finira pas remonter cet handicap et d'évacuer la peur bleue de conclure", relativise quand même Julien Razafimahatratra. La narration de Zarah sur les péripéties de ses défaites conforte cette thèse parentale. "Il m'arrive de mener 40 à15 mais je n'arrive pas avoir le jeu. Ce qui, dès fois entraîne un énervement destructif", reconnaît la junior malgache, 32e au classement mondial de sa catégorie.
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 07:18 AM   #67

G1 Roehampton:

zarah's part of the draw:

Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (15) Vs Catherine HARRISON (USA)
Elena-Teodora CADAR (ROU) Vs Francesca STEPHENSON (GBR)
Riko SAWAYANAGI (JPN) Vs Ekaterina SEMENOVA (RUS)
Demi SCHUURS (NED) Vs Eugenie BOUCHARD (CAN) (2)

first two rounds should be winnable, as long as ahe doesn't start thinking too much at the end! better luck this time zarah and stay positive!

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:39 AM   #68

R1: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (15) def Catherine HARRISON (USA) 63 16 63
R2: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (15) Vs Francesca STEPHENSON (GBR) (WC)

yeah, zarah finally won a three set match! hope she can keep winning! gl in R2!

R1: MIN (USA) / NAUTA (USA) Vs MAKAROVA (USA) / RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (8)

tough draw in doubles, but hope she wins, too! go zarah!

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #69
country flag Embittered

Zarah lost 3-6 1-6 to Fran in R2
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #70

and also lost in R1 in doubles

MIN (USA) / NAUTA (USA) defeated MAKAROVA (USA) / RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (8) 6-3 6-3

but maybe she has gained some confidence and match practice on grass for wimbledon! hope she gets a good draw this time and can win her first grand slam match! go zarah!

Old Jun 25th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #71

Wimbledon R1:

Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) Vs Patricia KU FLORES (PER)

go zarah!

Old Jun 25th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #72
country flag Embittered

Victory
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 07:22 PM   #73

yeah congrats for your first grand slam win, zarah! 62 62 is a very solid result.keep it up! now gl in round 2! and gl in doubles:

Daneika Borthwick GBR
Ruth Seaborne GBR
v
Victoria Duval USA (5)
Zarah Razafimahatratra MAD (5)

Old Jun 25th, 2011, 07:40 PM   #74
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #75

gl for your matches today, zarah. she plays the 2nd match on court no. 9 in singles and the last match on court no. 16 in doubles! go zarah!