Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2011, 09:31 AM   #46
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

R2: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (9) def Eri HOZUMI (JPN) 63 62
R3: Kimberley-Ann SURIN (CAN) Vs Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (9)

gl zarah, it's a good draw against a LL. come on zarah, take that chance!

R2: POZNIKHIRENKO (UKR)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2) def CAPOUET (BEL)/VLAHINIC (CRO) 63 76(2)
QF: MAKAROVA (USA)/SASNOVICH (BLR) (5) Vs POZNIKHIRENKO (UKR)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2)

gl girls!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2011, 10:09 AM   #47

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R3: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (9) def Kimberley-Ann SURIN (CAN) 57 62 62
QF: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (9) Vs Ons JABEUR (TUN) (2)

go zarah, get the upset!

QF: MAKAROVA (USA)/SASNOVICH (BLR) (5) def POZNIKHIRENKO (UKR)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (2) 61 46 [10-5]

would hav expected at little more! so now give your best in singles, zarah!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:09 PM   #48
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Zarah lost to Ons Jabeur yet again. First two sets close, Jabeur ran away with the third.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 02:07 PM   #49

but at least a QF for zarah this time!

so better luck at the FO next week, win some matches this year, zarah!

Old May 27th, 2011, 12:03 PM   #50

QF: Ons JABEUR (TUN) (2) def Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (9) 76(3) 57 61

so close. but zarah seems to be in good from, so keep it up zarah!

Old May 28th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #51
country flag Embittered

Zarah has drawn 7th seed Yulia Putintseva in R1 of the FOG, and plays tomorrow (3rd on court 5).
Old May 28th, 2011, 09:23 PM   #52

oh no, what a bad draw. hope zarah can pull off the upset!

go zarah!

Old May 29th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #53
country flag Embittered

Zarah lost in 3

Playing with young American Christina Makarova in the doubles and faces her frequent doubles partner Ganna Poznikhirenko, who is part of the 6th seeded team, in R1.

Last edited by Embittered : May 29th, 2011 at 05:14 PM.
Old May 30th, 2011, 07:58 AM   #54

gl in doubles, at least get a win there!

Old May 30th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #55
country flag Embittered

Zarah Razafimahatratra making Madagascar proud: http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...766864090.html

Or a slightly different version in French: http://www.rolandgarros.com/fr_FR/ne...759744659.html

Last edited by Embittered : May 30th, 2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:06 AM   #56

nice article. hope she reaches her goals and is able to turn pro! gl for your doubles match today, zarah!

Old Jun 1st, 2011, 10:51 AM   #57

she lost her doubles match in three sets 26 64 4-10 another close one

but now gl in offenbach next week! i'm really excited, because i will be there and i will be helping to organize everything, so i hope i can meet zarah or at least see her play and take some nice pictures! better luck than last year, zarah!

Old Jun 6th, 2011, 12:21 PM   #58

i'm quite excited right now, i'm going to meet zarah today at the G1 ITf tournament in offenbach! today is the MD sing-in. hope she can do some damage this year! go zarah!

Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:27 PM   #59

just met her and took some pictures with her and i even got an autograph. she was really nice and smiling a lot, laughing a lot. but at first, of course, she was quite surprised when i came to her and asked her if i could talk to her. she was so surprised that i knew who she was, but like i said, she was so nice! her draw is ok, 1r is a bye, 2nd round will be either against scholten (WC) or katsitadze (Q). 3rd round would be against zhao. come on zarah, win some matches this year!

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:13 AM   #60

Zarah playing her singles and doubles match today! so i'll go and watch her play and cheer for her! hope she's fine. she told me yesterday that she feels some pain in her ankle, so she didn't practice yesterday afternoon, only in the morning. but go zarah!

R2: Mayya KATSITADZE (RUS)(Q) Vs Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (6)
R2: BRADY (USA) / HERRING (USA) Vs RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) / ZHAO (CAN) (4)