Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 06:53 AM   #16
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

R1 doubles:

CHANGAWA (KEN)/DAWDA (KEN) Vs ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD)

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 08:18 PM   #17

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) def Vimbai Patience UGARO (ZIM) 60 61
QF: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) Vs Fatyha BERJANE (MAR)

doubles:
R1: ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) def CHANGAWA (KEN)/DAWDA (KEN) 61 63
QF: ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) Vs GHOSH (MRI)/N'TCHA (BEN) (4)

congrats zarah, gl in both QF's

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #18

http://www.lexpressmada.com/4884/ten...our-abbes.html

article about zarah winning the tournament last week.

btw, zarah back in the top 30, going up from no.32 to no. 29 this week! come on zarah, keep improving!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Apr 5th, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #19

QF: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) def Fatyha BERJANE (MAR) 76(6) 61
SF: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) Vs Mai EL KAMASH (EGY) (4)

doubles: GHOSH (MRI)/N'TCHA (BEN) (4) def ANDRIAMANANARIVO (MAD)/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) 76(6) 76(2)

gl in the SF, zarah!

Old Apr 8th, 2011, 07:30 AM   #20
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

The latest articles from Dina Razafimahatratra
http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-c...i-finales.html
http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-b...en-finale.html
Zarah se hisse en finale
Crumbs, Dina, some of us don't have much French, can you avoid worrying sounding phrases like "se hisse"?

I think it's good news. Zarah won in three sets. The author didn't know who won the other semi. There's also going to be a team tournament tomorrow to decide Africa's representative in the Junior Fed Cup. (So there's no chance of Zarah being able to sign in for the Jo'burg 100K+H.)
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
The latest articles from Dina Razafimahatratra
http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-c...i-finales.html
http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-b...en-finale.html
Zarah se hisse en finale
Crumbs, Dina, some of us don't have much French, can you avoid worrying sounding phrases like "se hisse"?

I think it's good news. Zarah won in three sets. The author didn't know who won the other semi. There's also going to be a team tournament tomorrow to decide Africa's representative in the Junior Fed Cup. (So there's no chance of Zarah being able to sign in for the Jo'burg 100K+H.)
hmmm, what a shame, would have been a good chance for her to try and compete at the itf level! but at least she's into the final!
I'm doing an intership at the hessian tennis federation right now until september 30th. and in june we'll be hosting the 19th itf offenbach junior event and zarah played here last year, so i hope she comes back this year so i can see her play and maybe take some pictures or even talk to her! we'll see.
now i wish her the best for the final!

Old Apr 8th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #22
country flag Embittered

Zarah retains her African junior singles title, beating Nour Abbes in straight sets in the final.
Old Apr 9th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #23

congrats zarah, such good results in the last weeks. she's been playing quite good. here are her results from this year after getting a sponsor and getting back on the tour:

1. Tournament: R1
2. Tournament: Final
3. Tournament: Winner
4. Tournament: Winner

keep it up zarah, gl in the next tournaments!

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #24
country flag Embittered

Zarah has a WCM for Jo'burg, and a very favourable first round draw!

I'd seen the SA Tennis story about the wild cards, and they were all for South Africans. Chanel Simmonds must have moved into the MD in her own right, and they gave her WC to Zarah.

20 WTA points and a ranking for Zarah if she beats Lynn Kiro.

Last edited by Embittered : Apr 9th, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 10:21 AM   #25

100k +H Johannesburg:

R1: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (WC) vs Lynn KIRO (RSA) (WC)

gl zarah, get some md wins and ranking points!

Old Apr 11th, 2011, 12:01 PM   #26

even though zarah defended her title this week, won a title last week and reached the final the week before, she is down in the rankings from no. 29 to no. 31.....gl this week in jo'burg, get some md wins at the itf level!

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:14 AM   #27
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Awesome chance for her.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #28

R1: (wc)Zarah Razafimahatratra (MAD) d. (wc)Lynn Kiro (RSA) 64 62

yay, what a great win for her! come zarah, now get some more md victories!

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #29
country flag ptitnavet

ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future

Zarah Keep going!
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:13 AM   #30
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Juicy points for her ranking. Hopefully she will have her chance on bigger stages soon.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote