Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #196
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

R2: (5)Zarah Razafimahatratra (MAD) d. (Q)Charlotte Roemer (ECU) 26 64 75
QF: (5)Zarah Razafimahatratra (MAD) vs. (1)Chanel Simmonds (RSA)

wow, what a fight, congrats for that win. gl against chanel, hoping for a better score this week. the better one will win! go zarah!

R1: Kiro/Razafimahatratra def. (2)Clark/Kharchenko 63 64
QF: Kiro/Razafimahatratra vs. (WC)Hattingh/Van Zyl

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #197
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Congrats Zarah . The upcoming meeting with Chanel can only be better than the last one.
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #198

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QF: KIRO/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA d. wc HATTINGH/VAN ZYL 75 63
SF: KIRO/RAZAFIMAHATRATRA vs. CASCINO/THOLEY

keep winning now and gl in singles!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #199
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

QF: Razafimahatratra d. Simmonds w.o
SF: Razafimahatratra vs. Hattingh

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #200

go zarah, great opportunity to reach the final and get your first title! keep focused, two more wins!

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #201
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Good Luck Zarah Great chance to reach a final.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #202

SF: Kiro/Razafimahatratra def. Tholey/Cascino 67 62 10-6
F: Kiro/Razafimahatratra vs. (1)Grajdek/Shlomo

congrats for reaching the final in doubles. it seems the singles matches were stopped due to rain. hope zarah can win her match and reach the singles final, too!

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #203

SF: (5)Zarah Razafimahatratra (MAD) d. Ilze Hattingh (RSA) 63 62
F: (5)Zarah Razafimahatratra (MAD) vs. (7)Estelle Cascino (FRA)

go zarah, get your first title!

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #204
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Yay.

A walkover in the doubles and 7-6(5) 6-0 win over Cascino sees Zarah winning both titles.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #205
country flag Phil=)

I'm so proud of her Great way to finish her trip in RSA Does anybody know where she plans to play next?
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #206
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
What's her facebook?
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #207

so great for her. her first title, and in singles and doubles, too! she'll move up from no. 756 to around no. 600 with these points. hope she can keep up that great form and transform to the bigger tournaments. don't know where she plans to play next....i guess it depends on the money and if she can find a sponsor....gl zarah, get some more wins.

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #208
country flag Embittered

Google alerts found two articles overnight, the more significant being an interview

http://www.lexpressmada.com/zaraha-r...rnoi-wta-.html

Last two questions as translated by Google translate

Quote:
Today, the junior is therefore part of the past. After earning your degree, what you are planning to do next in your career?

Yes, indeed, after my Matric, I now consider my future. On the one hand, I plan to continue my studies in the United States. (Note: as Niriantsa Rasolomalala, the number one time it was still evolving in Madagascar). There, there are many tournaments I can participate to continue to develop my game It is not sure yet, but I should get a four-year scholarship. However, I still hesitate a bit because the other side, I'd like to get into a career. But to do this, I need a sponsor to cover the costs, even if my center in South Africa continues to offer me financial assistance.

With such prospects, how do you see yourself in two or three years?

I hope that the success will be with me. If I continue on a good path, I can reach my goal in two years to play a Grand Slam tournament. Among other things, I will take part in the Australian Open in 2014. Competition I've never been involved in junior, unlike Roland Garros, Wimbledon and the U.S. Open. However, I will still work on the board. I must win all four qualifying matches for hope integrate the big picture. Reach the first round in the big picture is already an honor. After that, we'll see if I can do better.
The other says Zarah has been acting as hitting partner for the Madagascar junior team

http://www.lexpressmada.com/champion...ont-prets.html
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #209
country flag Embittered

Zarah apparently receives a travel grant from the ITF, and announces her schedule: http://www.midi-madagasikara.mg/inde...zafimahatratra
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #210

that's great to hear. i hope she can profit from that and move up in the rankings. she really deserves some success, she's such a great and devoted player.