Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #181
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

yay, zarah has a ranking again she's up to no. 889 this week and will move up a little more next week with the points from last week. keep it up zarah!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #182

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

new CHR for zarah this week. she moved to no. 760 in singles and no. 796 in doubles! congrats zarah. keep it up!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #183
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

More Razafimahatratra on Razafimahatratra: http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-c...-carriere.html

Some details of Zarah's upcoming schedule.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #184

gl zarah for the next tournaments. i'll talk to her on facebook when i see her online. i can ask her on her present status, if she has a sponsor and stuff. but she always seems kind of relaxed when i talk to her, so i think she'll manage that situatio, too.

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:20 AM   #185

10k Potchefstroom:

R1: (5)Razafimahatratra vs. qualifier
Razafimahatratra/Kiro vs. (3)Kuznetsova/Specht

good draw, make good use of it zarah!

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #186

R1: (5)Razafimahatratra vs. (Q)Van Heerden

go zarah!

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #187

R1: (5)Razafimahatratra def. (Q)Van Heerden 62 61
R2: (5)Razafimahatratra vs. Simpson

keep winning zarah!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #188

R2: (5)Razafimahatratra def. Simpson 61 60
QF: (5)Razafimahatratra vs. (WC)Klaric

go zarah, keep winning. a great opportunity now to reach the SF as klaric beat the no. 4 seed. a meeting with simmonds in the SF would be great!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #189

QF: (5)Razafimahatratra def. (WC)Klaric 61 60
SF: (5)Razafimahatratra vs. (1)Simmonds

go zarah, get the upset and get to your first final!

R1: Razafimahatratra/Kiro def. (3)Kuznetsova/Specht 63 61
QF: Razafimahatratra/Kiro def. Kent/Robinson 61 61
SF: Razafimahatratra/Kiro vs. Simmonds/Le Roux

and gl in doubles!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #190
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

*subscribing*

I'm really hoping she's going to make it, I really like it when players try to fight their way to the top allthough they might not have enough financial help.
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #191

SF: (1)Simmonds def. (5)Razafimahatratra 60 60

WTF?! what happened zarah? i thought it would be tough for her to win, but such a score? maybe, like this year at the G1 in Offenbach in her QF, she started thinking too much and her head cost her the match. but she reached the doubles final with kiro. now get at least that title zarah!

SF: Razafimahatratra/Kiro def. Simmonds/Le Roux 62 16 12-10
F: Razafimahatratra/Kiro vs. (1)Grajdek/Shlomo

go zarah!

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #192

they lost the final 26 64 10-8
so close. take that good form into next week zarah an get some more wins and ranking points!

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #193

Potchefstroom II:

R1: (5)Razafimahatratra vs. Shahaf
Razafimahatratra/Kiro vs. (2)Clark/Kharchenko

go zarah, get some more wins and ranking points!

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #194
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

(5)Zarah Razafimahatratra (MAD) d. Tamar Shahaf (RSA) 61 60
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #195

just talked to her on facebook. she said she's fine but she's home sick and that she's happy to be back home again soon. i hope she can keep her concentration long enough to get a good result here....go zarah!