Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #151
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

zarah lost her QF 62 26 46 to lekaj. in the first set, she had a nervous start but she got back on track and played a great set. in the second set, lekaj started to play really good and zarah lost her momentum. in the third, zarah got off to a really good start, leading 3-0 and 4-1, but then her nerves kicked in and she started complaining about balls and made more errors. at 4-4, the other girl started cramping, but zarah was the one to lose her nerve (i think the other girl acted a little because she was still running and everything, but she got what she wanted) zarah completely lost her confidence and lost the set and the match. so her mental toughness is something she really has to work on if she wants to be successful on the pro tour. gl to her now in doubles and then in england! and don't be too upset zarah!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #152

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

she had to play two more doubles matches yesterday and won both of them! at least some wins in doubles now.

R1: (6)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi vs. bye
R2: (6)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi def. Shankle/Ucros 75 63
QF: (6)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi def. Heil/Marc 63 62
SF: (6)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi vs. Okuno/Sutjiadi

go zarah, get to the final and then win the title! zarah will have to play the SF and the final today if she wins the first match.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #153

zarah won her doubles SF today
but she'll probably have to play the final today, too. they're up against (7)Bogoliy/Ostapenko.
gl zarah, get that doubles title!
with the ranking points she'll move up into the top 80 again for sure.

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #154

SF: (6)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi def. Okuno/Sutjiadi 75 62
F: (6)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi def. (7)Bogoliy/Ostapenko 60 36 10-7

so happy for her after her tough loss in singles. i know she doesn't enjoy doubles, but i hope the title gives her back some confidence and she ejoys it at least a little bit. and of course the ranking points are important for her.

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #155
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Congratulations, Zarah
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #156

zarah only up to no. 88 but at least she's back in the top 100! keep it up zarah!

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #157

G1 Offenbach R2 against Lottner:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3771.JPG (98.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3772.JPG (98.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3783.JPG (63.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3784.JPG (99.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3773.JPG (98.9 KB, 5 views)

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #158

and some more:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3785.JPG (99.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3786.JPG (97.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3791.JPG (96.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3792.JPG (97.1 KB, 6 views)

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #159

G1 Roehampton:

QR1: (5)Razafimahatratra def. Sills 60 75
QR2: (5)Razafimahatratra def. Konotoptseva 46 64 63

R1: (Q)Razafimahatratra def. (WC)Sellyn 63 64

R2 either against (13)Csoregi, her doubles partner from most tournaments this year, or Sherif, the girl from the ITF team.

R1: Razafimahatratra/Okuno vs. Bosio/Vega

go zarah!

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #160

R2: (13)Csoregi def. (Q)Razafimahatratra 62 64

gl in doubles now!

R1: Razafimahatratra/Okuno def. Bosio/Vega 62 64
R2: Razafimahatratra/Okuno vs. (6)Doroshina/Siniakova

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #161

R2: (6)Doroshina/Siniakova def. Razafimahatratra/Okuno 67 75 11-9

so close. now gl in wimbledon qualies! get the main draw spot, zarah!

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #162

GA Wimbledon:

QR1: (15)Razafimahatratra vs. Adachi

go zarah, get into the main draw! possible QR2 against (7)Sanders. could be tough.

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #163

QR1: (15)Razafimahatratra def. Adachi 61 62
QR2: (15)Razafimahatratra vs. (7)Sanders

they haven't met before, so we'll see how she can play against sanders. zarah seems to be in good form, but sanders won her QR1 match 60 60! go zarah, get that win!

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #164

lost 46 67 to sanders

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 11:11 AM   #165
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Zarah is no. 1 seed in the USO Girls' qualies starting today. Is this her last junior event? To be honest, I'd have liked her to move on a while ago, though I suppose that depends on what she plans to do next.

Anyhow, although she's top seed, she's a big underdog for her QR1 match against the feted Japanese-American phenom Mayo Hibi.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote