Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2010, 07:39 PM   #1
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

Already one of the biggest names in women's tennis, this fifteen year old from Madagascar is the African junior champion in singles and doubles. Can she now step up to the next level?
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2010, 09:23 PM   #2
country flag Embittered

Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

Good start to the European adventure, though this may be Zarah's last win for a while...
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:58 AM   #3
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can step up to the big time. Her name will cause umpires and commentators so many problems.

I imagine commentators will just call her Zarah
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 06:43 PM   #4
country flag Embittered

Article about the "ITF Team" of which Zarah has been a part: http://www.itftennis.com/development...rticleid=21745

It's been tough going for Zarah in the slams so far. She's safe for AO girls' entry, but if she doesn't get some points on the board there, she'll have to go back to winning weak African G2s if she wants to play RG.
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 08:34 AM   #5
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

so gl to you zarah, get some more points!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #6
country flag Embittered

Now I've found L'Express de Madagascar...

Zarah Interview ("I lack the money to move forward"): http://www.lexpressmada.com/4817/zar...ogresser-.html

Zarah finds a sponsor at last: http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-m...n-sponsor.html
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #7

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

hey, that's good to hear that she found a sponsor! now gl in the next tournaments!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:19 PM   #8

http://les-nouvelles.com/spip.php?article7183

http://www.lexpressmada.com/4820/ten...-champion.html

http://www.lexpressmada.com/4823/ten...ent-zarah.html (the state supports zarah)

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 06:59 PM   #9
country flag Embittered

Zarah has easily defended her AJC warm-up finalist's points, beating old rival Fourouclas in the SF. She faces another old rival, Abbes, in the final.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:03 PM   #10
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

WTA an ITF should do something to support tennis players that don´t have the finnacial support that other countries take for granted. It would help to make tennis more international.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:46 PM   #11
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure she'll get a WC for Olympic Games

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 06:27 PM   #12

zarah won the final easily 62 62! congrats zarah. gl in the next tournament!

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:51 PM   #13

34th African Closed Junior Championships 2011

R1: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) vs bye
R2: Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA (MAD) (1) vs Tumisang MADISA (BOT) or Vimbai Patience UGARO (ZIM)

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 08:46 PM   #14
country flag ptitnavet

ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future

Zarah
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 07:26 AM   #15
country flag Embittered

Zarah impériale face à Nour Abbes

« C’était un bon tournoi dans la mesure où je l’ai gagné bien sûr, mais mon objectif sera de défendre mon titre de championne d’Afrique cette semaine. La Tunisienne Ons Jabeur, numéro 10 mondiale, n’est pas en lice dans les championnats d’Afrique et c’est un peu dommage. J’aurai, bien aimé jouer une finale contre elle, mais j’espère avoir d’autres occasions de jouer contre elle », explique Zarah, jointe par messagerie électronique.