Tena Lukas thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2014, 08:22 PM   #106
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Tena Lukas thread

Lost 64 36 36

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #107
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Bol 10K (02 June - 08 June 2014)
1R def. (WC) Raaholdt (NR) 6-0 6-4
2R def. (8.) Sugnaux (613.) 7-6 4-6 7-6
QF. def. (Q) Drazic (NR) 6-0 6-4
SF def. (1.) Ianchuk (380.) 1-6 6-4 6-3
F vs. Rohanova (695.) or Botto (444.)

Great win today over first seed and chance for first title tomorrow

Great few weeks for Tena in Bol, she will be TOP 600 in few weeks for the first time. Keep it up girl
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #108
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Very nice string of results for Tena: F this week (beat #1, #8 seeds); SF last week (lost to #1 seed, Botto); F two weeks ago (beat #8 seed, lost to #5, Tig).

Top 600
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #109
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Again, she lost in the final

Botto def. Lukas 61 62

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 04:38 AM   #110
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Nice big, meaty jump in the rankings for Tena this week: from #724 to CH #630

And top 600 next week
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:31 PM   #111
country flag networthy

In Bol R1, Tena crushed the #2 seed Zeballos (487, CH 372) 63 60

In R2 she plays Maciejewska (917, CH 574 but #11 in juniors just two years ago).

Good luck, Tena!
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 12:08 AM   #112
country flag Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Again, she lost in the final

Botto def. Lukas 61 62

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 05:30 PM   #113
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
In R2 she plays Maciejewska (917, CH 574 but #11 in juniors just two years ago).
Tena in yet another QF--she beat Maciejewska 76(2) 63. Her fourth QF (or better) in a row!

She next plays Palmigiano (744, CH 637). Good luck!
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 09:56 AM   #114
country flag networthy

From 630 to 585. New CH ranking
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #115
country flag networthy

$25,000 Stuttgart-Vaihingen R1: Tena beat Korpatsch (#554).

It's her first win above the $10K level!
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 06:42 PM   #116
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

About what she is really able to do, we find out soon, because she plays top 200 (ex 55th player in the world) Alberta Brianti. It will be real test of Tena's abilities at the moment.
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #117
country flag Greco

CH Darmstadt $25,000 1R Q
T. Lukas (554) - I. Primorac (793) 36 46
2R Q
I. Primorac (793) - N.Geuer [wc](-, ch276)

Old Jul 21st, 2014, 04:36 AM   #118
country flag networthy

Tena at a new CH ranking this week: #530

Almost top 500
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 06:48 AM   #119
country flag networthy

^ Another CH ranking for Tena: she's #523 this week
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 09:10 PM   #120
country flag networthy

$10K Brcko R1: Tena beat Curovic 64 64.

Very nice win, as Curovic is #553, with a CH of #394