Tena Lukas thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #76
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Tena Lukas thread

Nice jump up in the rankings for Tena this week (Aug. 26): from 838 to 732.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #77
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Serbia 10,000 $

1R
T. Lukas (732) - S. Vorih [q] (1137) 63 60

2R

T. Lukas (732) - D. Radanovic (855)

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #78
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Copy/Pasted from WTA Luxembourg thread:

Q WC:

Tiffany Cornelius
Tena Lukas
Katharina Hobgarsky
Svizac is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #79
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

How did she get it

I have just looked at her result, two 10K's finals are her biggest achievements so far

GL
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #80
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Tena in a WTA draw?! So random.

At least she drew one of the lowest-ranked players in the draw (another WC), so if she plays well she might keep it competitive for one set.

Here's her section of the draw:

PUTINTSEVA, Yulia vs SMITKOVA, Tereza
PAPAMICHAIL, Despina vs LUKAS, Tena
VOGT, Stephanie vs SOUTH, Melanie
VANKOVA, Katerina vs VAN UYTVANCK, Alison

Basically, her chances of qualifying are 0.000000%
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #81
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

She is new CRO talent or what ?

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #82
country flag networthy

Lukas : WTA :: Faber : ITF

(Lukas is to WTA as Faber is to ITF)
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #83
country flag Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #84
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all MKhromachev is a name known to all

Quote:

She is not quite bad, and still young .. she will never be world class, but she is not bad ..
Had few injury breaks, I guess that stopped her quite a bit ..
She is ( was ) practising in one Austrian academy, probably she got the WC with their help; still a strange decision ...

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Karen Khacanov ..
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #85
country flag networthy

Quote:
At least she drew one of the lowest-ranked players in the draw (another WC), so if she plays well she might keep it competitive for one set.
I vastly overestimated her. Lost 1 and 1 to Papamichail
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 11:00 PM   #86
country flag networthy

Tena on the acceptance list for two $10Ks in Florida starting next week.

I believe this is the first time, pro or juniors, that she'll be playing in the western hemisphere

Maybe she has started, or will be starting, college in the US?
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:15 AM   #87
country flag networthy

^ In R1, Tena plays an unranked 14-yo WC, Bellis--but it's going to be very, very tough: Bellis has played just two pro tournaments but has already managed to destroy Weinhold (391; CH 181) and Peers (432; CH 145), winning 62 61 in both cases, and also to take sets off Arvidsson and Boserup. This girl looks like the real deal.
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #88
country flag networthy

Quote:
^ In R1, Tena plays an unranked 14-yo WC, Bellis--but it's going to be very, very tough: Bellis has played just two pro tournaments but has already managed to destroy Weinhold (391; CH 181) and Peers (432; CH 145), winning 62 61 in both cases, and also to take sets off Arvidsson and Boserup. This girl looks like the real deal.
...and Tena won She even had a breadstick and a bagel Though she lost the set in the middle

The score was 61 26 60. Well done
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 09:09 PM   #89
country flag networthy

^ In R2 Tena plays the #4 seed, Zhao (438/same CH) or the top Q seed, 16-yo Zarazua (882/CH 862 and a top-50 junior earlier this year).

It won't be easy in either case but Tena has already surprised me once this week.
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #90
country flag networthy

Tena in QR2 of this week's $10K in Florida (she's the #2 seed).

There's only one other ranked player in her section (#1241) so unless she's ambushed by some surprise 14-yo wunderkind, Tena should be able to qualify.