The ALEX is about to steal somebody's car, cheering thread #2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 03:57 PM   #1
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool The ALEX is about to steal somebody's car, cheering thread #2

Go Alex make that steal, you can do it.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 03:59 PM   #2
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
GO ALEX!!!!

dawn waz up?
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 04:02 PM   #3
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
Love the title.

Good Luck Alex!
"n I am more of a retard, yes." - gogomaggie
"she has a face of a cereal killer" - Naldo, on Serena Williams
Every post you make : Every dumb mistake : I'll be watching you
MarcusRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 04:03 PM   #4
lala

lala is an unknown quantity at this point lala is an unknown quantity at this point lala is an unknown quantity at this point lala is an unknown quantity at this point lala is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Luck alex
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 04:04 PM   #5
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
love the title too!!!! but i dont like Alex!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 04:28 PM   #6
Renee

Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all Renee is a name known to all
Cool, two cheering threads for Alex Go Alex, you can do it!!!
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 04:31 PM   #7
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Here is your Porsche in advance Alex!!!!
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 05:11 PM   #8
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Go Alex! I am so pissed. All the people in this tournament that I like are in the same QUARTER!!!! Not even half mind you, but QUARTER!!!!!!! (Jen Jen, Alexandra, Chanda, and Dani) SERENA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WITHDRAW?????????
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 05:15 PM   #9
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
Shut em Down Alex!!
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 05:42 PM   #10
victory1

victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of
Come on Alex, take the car home!!!

"Prejudice is a labor saving device-it enables you to form an opinion without having to dig up the facts"
"Just because we are equal, Does not mean we are the same"
victory1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 06:50 PM   #11
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute
Go Alex!!!! You can do it!! Lock it up!
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 07:22 PM   #12
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
So she's turning to a life of crime - she's bound to be better at it than tennis lol
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 08:01 PM   #13
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
LOl@mauresmo fan. I think Alex and Momo are both underachievers in their sport at the moment. Alex has a great game. Nice volleys and fluid strokes.

Alex's bumper sticker says "Momma said knock you out!" "Momma said knock you out".

Go Alex steal that car!!

hi anton
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2002, 03:21 PM   #14
victory1

victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of
Keep it up Alex, don't let them take your Porche!!

"Prejudice is a labor saving device-it enables you to form an opinion without having to dig up the facts"
"Just because we are equal, Does not mean we are the same"
victory1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2002, 03:29 PM   #15
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute
Good job Alex! Shake that gold-exempt booty on your way to your next win! You can do it!
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote