Malou Ejdesgaard - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2010, 08:45 PM   #31
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malou Ejdesgaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
There's a picture of Malou in Durban posted at The South African Tennis Association Blog Day 4 report:

From the blog - about Malou's match:
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2010, 12:14 AM   #32
country flag CaroFan90

CaroFan90 is a name known to all CaroFan90 is a name known to all CaroFan90 is a name known to all CaroFan90 is a name known to all CaroFan90 is a name known to all CaroFan90 is a name known to all CaroFan90 is a name known to all CaroFan90 is a name known to all CaroFan90 is a name known to all CaroFan90 is a name known to all CaroFan90 is a name known to all

incredible, I hadn't heard of this girl until I saw her in a picture with Caroline Wozniacki, and she immediately took my breath away...
she is so beautiful and she has beautiful eyes that just take you to a happier place
CaroFan90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2010, 07:13 AM   #33
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Judging from the pictures, she really is a very attractive girl. Malou and Caro make a lovely duo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
EJDESGAARD, Malou (DEN) def. FOUROUCLAS, Natasha (RSA) 3-6 7-5 6-0

Malou is now in (her first ever?) ITF Semi final!
Well done!
Nice to see her having some success in singles, even if it's only a 10K ITF.
Old May 21st, 2010, 07:56 PM   #34
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Poojashree Venkatesha (IND) d. Malou Ejdesgaard (DEN) 6-4 2-6 7-6(3)

From tennissporten.dk:

Quote:
Malou's opponent in the semifinal - the 1st seeded Venkatesha from India - was too tough for Malou. Malou writes:

Unfortunately I lost today to the 1st seeded 4-6 6-2 6-7 (4). It was a really tough and long match again today. Three hours once again. I was down 1-5 in the third set and she had two match points, but I fought back to 5-5. Unfortunately I was unable to win the game to 6-5, and I was sort of drained of energy in the tie-break. But she played very well, and I am happy with my performance this week. Tomorrow is rest day, and I'll be ready for next week where I will play another $ 10,000 here in Durban.
It's sad Malou lost but she has played really well this week. She was up against the no. 1 seed - a player ranked 600 positions above Malou! In this kind of form Malou should really be able to win a 10K tournament! But I still consider doubles her real terrain! Well done, and good luck luck next week!

Re. her looks:
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2010, 11:32 PM   #35
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Shame, looks like it was a close match... Onwards and upwards.
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:29 AM   #36
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Tough loss, but great effort to come back from 1-5 in the final set.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 12:29 PM   #37
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

She doesn't sound too disappointed. A lot of positives to take from this I hope she can rise a bit in the rankings.

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2010, 12:43 PM   #38
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, a very positive week.

Here are some (old) pictures while we wait for Malou's next tournament monday. First Caro & Malou:

The next pictures are from Nordea Danish Open 2008 when Malou and Caro played doubles vs. Stefanie Voegele (SUI) & Alexandra Panova (RUS):

Malou to the left (blurred):

Nordea Danish Open was a $100,000 ITF tournament in 2008 but has been "upgraded" to a $220,000 WTA event this season. The tournament will be played August 2010. Malou will most probably get a wild card for doubles - and play with Caro once again. She may also get a wild card for singles (as she did in 2008) but we'll have to wait and see about that...
Old May 24th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #39
country flag angliru

Another 10K in Durban this week! Malou's part of the draw in singles:

VENKATESHA, Poojashree (IND) [1] v. EDWARDS, Tegan (RSA)
EJDESGAARD, Malou (DEN) v. [WC] D'OLIVEIRA, Eden (RSA)
[Q] GRESSMANN, Kerstin (RSA) v. [WC] LUUS, Welma (RSA)
[Q] SWANEPOEL, Bianca (RSA) v. BHAMBRI, Sanaa (IND) [5]

If Malou wins her 1st match, she'll pobably meet Venkatesha i round 2. Venkatesha was RU last week, and Malou just barely lost to her in SF after a very good and tight match (3 sets; tie break in 3rd!).

Malou will once again play with Chanel Simmonds (RSA) in the doubles. The team is seeded 3 this week.

Malou is not on today's OOP, so she'll probably have to play singles AND doubles tomorrow.
Old May 24th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #40
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

They should give her a Quali wildcard for Danish Open, even we don't have other danes others then maybe Mai Grage, to give a MD wildcard as it don't seem like Karen Barbat's team can get along with the danish FEDs or others...Even I hope Karen can play!

Good Luck Malou in RSA this week!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2010, 07:26 AM   #41
country flag Rome & Madrid

Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of Rome & Madrid has much to be proud of

Her doubles partner, Chanel Simmonds won the tournament last week

Bacsinszky * García Vidagany * Robson * Voegele * Garbin * Cornet * Groenefeld * Hénin * Simmonds

"nebo zna, baš kao ja, da je ime tvoje moja jedina, molitva"
Rome & Madrid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #42
country flag angliru

Malou EJDESGAARD (DEN) def. Eden D'OLIVEIRA (RSA) 3-6 6-0 6-1

EJDESGAARD (DEN) / SIMMONDS (RSA) (3) def. BURMAN (IND) / KANDLER (AUT) 6-4 6-3

Well done
Old May 26th, 2010, 04:57 PM   #43
country flag angliru

(1) VENKATESHA, Poojashree (IND) d. Malou EJDESGAARD (DEN) 7-5 6-1

The 1st seed was too tough in singles. But Malou won in doubles and is in the semi final:

(3) EJDESGAARD (DEN) / SIMMONDS (RSA) d. EDWARDS (RSA) / SWANEPOEL (RSA) 6-1 6-1

Good luck in doubles SF!
Old May 27th, 2010, 04:52 PM   #44
country flag angliru

Malou lost her doubles SF
ROTTMANN (AUT)/ SZAVAY (HUN) d. EJDESGAARD (DEN)/SIMMONDS (RSA) (3) 6-2 4-6 [10-7]
Old May 28th, 2010, 08:55 AM   #45
country flag angliru

Here are some pictures from the medal awards in senior ladies doubles at the Danish championships 2008. Malou and Karen Barbat were runners up, but they actually never played the final. Malou had the misfortune of being stung in her hand by a wasp just before the final and was unable to play! Karina Ildor Jacobsgaard and Hanne Skak Jensen were therefore champions 2008 by walk over.

From left: Malou Ejdesgaard, Karen Barbat, Karina Ildor Jacobsgaard, Hanne Skak Jensen.