Josus57 Update - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #1
country flag Josus57

Josus57 is a name known to all Josus57 is a name known to all Josus57 is a name known to all Josus57 is a name known to all Josus57 is a name known to all Josus57 is a name known to all Josus57 is a name known to all Josus57 is a name known to all Josus57 is a name known to all Josus57 is a name known to all Josus57 is a name known to all
Josus57 Update

Hello All, I am now at home rucuperating. I apolgize for being gone so long, and no updates in over a month from my partner. But, he has ran himself ragged. I was set to come home on Novembber 8th from the rehilitation center (third one I was at, since the first 2 were uncaring and had low standards towards a persons recovery), yet on November 7th about 9 a.m.- I was once again rushed to the hospital with severe stomach pains, and had to have a emergency appendectomy that evening. I was in the hospital, and rehab till November 15th. I am now home, and will try and be in touch a bit more often, but THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORT, PRAYERS, and LOVE!

Joe
Josus57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2010, 02:02 AM   #2
tennisvideos
Love the Legends of Tennis

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Josus57 Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josus57 View Post
Hello All, I am now at home rucuperating. I apolgize for being gone so long, and no updates in over a month from my partner. But, he has ran himself ragged. I was set to come home on Novembber 8th from the rehilitation center (third one I was at, since the first 2 were uncaring and had low standards towards a persons recovery), yet on November 7th about 9 a.m.- I was once again rushed to the hospital with severe stomach pains, and had to have a emergency appendectomy that evening. I was in the hospital, and rehab till November 15th. I am now home, and will try and be in touch a bit more often, but THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORT, PRAYERS, and LOVE!

Joe
Hi Joe

So glad to know you are now at home! Always a much nicer place to be to help you recover. That's great news. May things continue to improve for you both. Cheers Craig
60s/70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Lesley Turner .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver .. Bjorn Borg ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks .. P'taah ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 05:26 AM   #3
country flag Sumarokov-Elston

Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all

Great news! Take care and all the best!
Sumarokov-Elston is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 10:49 AM   #4
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 07:38 PM   #5
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Very glad to hear the good news.
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 09:18 AM   #6
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Great news
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 04:52 PM   #7
country flag calou

calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future

Very good news
calou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote