Nastia's twitter - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2010, 03:06 AM   #76
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nastia's twitter

I cant watch poker on tv. I guess its fine for jet lag

nastia_pav

Just had a great dinner with girls,i was like a tree at the table,wasn't understanding a thing they were saying-aaa so jet lag!trying to

handle for another 1 h at least by watching a poker on tv!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2010, 01:53 AM   #77
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

First round matchups are crazy. Sveta-Masha, Vika-Ana, and yours.

nastia_pav

Playing 2nd match after 11 on Grandstand tomorrow!Very excited!although i think it will be very hot!Going to watch Alice in Wonderland!mm

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 01:26 AM   #78
country flag goldenlox

Its very very hot this week in Cincy. Its okay if you dont win, and play fresh in Montreal

nastia_pav

Its unbelievably hot in Cincy!Felt a bit dizzy during my singles match,but glad could win singles and doubles with Domi today!Had a 3 min

minute bath,feels better!waiting for my food to come to the room and rest!Another hot day and tough match tomorrow!aah

Old Aug 12th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #79
country flag goldenlox

You can beat Peer also and make the quarters

nastia_pav

Felt a bit dizzy today after yesterday,was too hot!!!but was a bit better later on today!Tmrw another 2 matches..and my brother is finally

joining me!)

Old Aug 13th, 2010, 05:45 AM   #80
country flag goldenlox

Long hot day. I hope you can recover. If not, still a great week

nastia_pav

Wow!another tough day for me!both tough singles and doubles,but glad could got through in singles!,finished doubles

chances though,but lost!try to recover well for my singles tomorrow!1st on at 11 on Centre court!

Old Aug 14th, 2010, 06:54 AM   #81
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Hey there!another tough match for me today,but i was stronger again today,didnt feel well at the beginning though!My brother is with me

finally!Look forward for tomorrow!Not before 7pm!

Old Aug 15th, 2010, 09:55 PM   #82
country flag goldenlox

Great week! Good experience for future big matches.

nastia_pav

In Montreal!as soon as i got at the hotel the road next to it was blocked because 1 of the biggest Gay parade,had to watch it!impressed!

was a tough one yesterday ,so im off today,but left my laptop in the airport,so have to go there and collect it!...rain

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:33 AM   #83
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Hi!was very windy today at the courts,but had a good hit!my brother went to pick up my laptop at the airport today,which i left there yester
day ...Just getting ready for the dinner!Playing 1st on Central court tomorrow!

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #84
country flag goldenlox

Rest and get healthy for the last major of 2010

nastia_pav

Was a tough match yesterday!My body doesn't feel great for the moment,but still i fought till the end in the match!Just need a good recovery

so taking a few days off ,and some treatment!Hopefully i ll be fine very soon!

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 02:22 AM   #85
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Watching American Got Talent...lots of talent people and some freaks as well,pretty funny!

Old Aug 20th, 2010, 05:11 PM   #86
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Got from NY to New Haven in small Limousine ,i think i was the only crazy person to do that!going to hit the gym now,havent done any work

out in 2 days...and making the draw of Pilot Open today at 13:30 pm,should be fun!Hope to start hit some balls later on today too!

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 11:28 PM   #87
country flag goldenlox

Get well soon. You have a big future ahead. If not at this major, there are plenty more coming up

nastia_pav

I have pulled out from New Haven this afternoon,it was a tough decision for me to take today,but my leg and my shoulder is just not 100% yet

sorry about that!Just continue with the treatment and trying to get ready for the Us Open as good as i can!

Old Aug 25th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #88
country flag goldenlox

Its going to get warmer and sunny later this week

nastia_pav

This cold weather in New haven,makes me feel depressed,did my nails they make me feel better,so flashy!!! tried to run today a bit ,was ok!

Going to hit on site later on today,so excited,its been a week since i have played my last match in Montreal!!!

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 02:41 PM   #89
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Arriving to New York today and doing photo shoot for Babolat this afternoon!very exciting!!!and then will hit later on,missed Open site!

Old Sep 7th, 2010, 08:56 PM   #90
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Leaving NY!Going back home,yaayy!I probably need an extra car for our luggage!!!