Nastia's twitter - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2010, 01:41 PM   #61
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nastia's twitter

nastia_pav

had an amazing birthday!!!lots of fun,happy i could celebrate it in Moscow!now having kinda active holidays ,playing some team matches near

St.Petersbourg!i really like white nights here this month -which are 24 h light!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2010, 10:07 AM   #62
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

nastia_pav

Hey guys!Finally got back home from St.Peterbourg yesterday .I won kinda 2nd russian team tennis championship,it seems pretty big hah,

it was during my holidays,but i'm happy i could help my team and also play some matches!Good to be back home for a few days!

Old Jul 13th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #63
country flag goldenlox

A very good website. #1 teen in the world! Pics are in fanzone

nastia_pav

As promised ,i have some new photos from the photoshoot i ve made in Eastbourne!and some more info,please have a look!i hope u ll like it!

You can check it out on my website:http://www.anastasiapavlyuchenkova.ru/en/

Old Jul 16th, 2010, 07:02 PM   #64
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Thanks God,i could get my passport back with american visa today,so i'm taking the soonest flight to Portoroz tomorrow!yaayyy

Old Jul 16th, 2010, 08:57 PM   #65
country flag goldenlox

That's right. You are the highest ranked teenager in woman's tennis

nastia_pav

Found out few days ago that im Top Ranked Teenager in the World..WoW!good to know

Old Jul 17th, 2010, 07:25 PM   #66
country flag goldenlox

Plenty of global warming this week! Get some sleep!

nastia_pav

Finally got to Portoroz today,but had a practice already,very nice place,but very hot!Just had a head massage by indonesian guy-aah the best

thing ever,gonna do more often now...didnt sleep last night at all ,being packing and stuff,so very sleepy now!Night!

Old Jul 18th, 2010, 07:02 PM   #67
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Waiting for my fitness coach to join me tonight in Portoroz and my brother tomorrow!Playing only doubles tomorrow not before 4 30 pm.

Old Jul 19th, 2010, 07:27 PM   #68
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

At least she gives us her tweets almost every day...
Nena_xxx is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #69
country flag goldenlox

#1 teen in the world!

nastia_pav

Won my 1st singles round today against Brianti,its my 1st win against her ,and also happy with my 0 4 come back in the 1st set!75,61!

And my foot gold bracelet as a birthday present got broken during that match!..but here we can make some bracelets ,necklaces ,and ear

rings in any ways and colors we want it,pretty fun,thats what i did after the match,and i had a good help from Ipek!

Old Jul 21st, 2010, 01:03 AM   #70
country flag goldenlox

I saw this tweet from Nastia_Pav's doubles partner, July 19th

arodionova

playing double with Anastasia Pavluchenkova for the first time. she's a great player- looking forward to our 1st round today

Old Jul 24th, 2010, 06:24 PM   #71
country flag goldenlox

@nastia_pav

I have posted a new diary post on my website about my time being in Russia.You can check this out on my official website!

And i have just arrived to istanbul today,pretty tired...excited about some more people to come to join me here!seems like a big team!

Old Jul 24th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #72
country flag goldenlox

Here's a link to Nastia's diary entry

http://www.anastasiapavlyuchenkova.r...ml?col=1&ver=1

Old Aug 1st, 2010, 10:16 PM   #73
country flag goldenlox

Congratulations! Title #2, and you will win a lot more.
Up to #24 next week, and you will go a lot further than that in the next year or 2

nastia_pav

Hey!going to celebrate my victory in istanbul!what a crazy match!i was 57 ,04 down ,and 1 3 in the 3rd ,really happy i could manage to win

it!yaayyy)!Enjoying it with my big team here!Also happy Birthday to Elena,sorry about it tough for her! Flying to Barcelona tomorrow!

Old Aug 5th, 2010, 07:34 PM   #74
country flag goldenlox

You fly to the US alone?

nastia_pav

In Barca,going to pack...i forgot i have to do it hmm,had a reminder here ...was shopping last 3 days in Barca,pretty good here!

Flying to Cincy tomorrow,alone though pff...hope my bro will make it there very soon!

Old Aug 7th, 2010, 11:59 PM   #75
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Hello from Cincinnati!the day was quite easy!Just getting ready for the dinner with some russian girls...really want to watch a new

Step Up movie in 3 D,i heard it was great!Missed the premier of it yesterday though,but will go for sure 1 day!