Nastia's twitter - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2010, 05:04 PM   #31
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nastia's twitter

nastia_pav

Won my 1st round today ,beat Alize on court 1 ,so happy with the way i played!Had an interview for Rolland Garros radio,and there some

f the tennis fans were talking on facebook about if some of the tennis players look like some of the celebrates ,guess what they told me

there,that somebody thinks i look like Heidi Klum ,wow i didnt expect that at all!Thanks a lot guys,whoever said this u ve made my day!))
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2010, 09:07 PM   #32
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed doubles is an Olympic sport in 2012, so u should try it at Wimbledon
And good luck in round 2.

nastia_pav

Was a long day today,delays cuz of rain,lost in dbles!!Physios put me in a cold bath ,god that was tough 10 degrees!playing last match tmrw!

Unfortunately didn't get into mixed doubles draw with Ross,just found yesterday,really wanted to play it for the 1st time here!Hopefully

we will next time soon!

Old May 29th, 2010, 11:20 AM   #33
country flag goldenlox

You played very well. Feel good about it. You are young and still on the way up.

@nastia_pav

playing 1st match on against Serena W.preparing for the match!will be fun!

Old May 29th, 2010, 10:08 PM   #34
country flag goldenlox

I saw on the scoreboard u were in a super tiebreak with Alisa and Max

nastia_pav

Had a tough ,long day today!Lost my 3 sets match against Serena W,was dissapointed ,but after my team cheered me up and everyone,so felt

better!And turned out we got into mixed doubles today as well,i didn't expect it at all,was my 1st mixed at all!So exciting,lots of fun!

Watching Eurovision final,not happy about it,Russia is not winning this time!ehhh...soo tired from today!

Old May 30th, 2010, 11:59 AM   #35
country flag goldenlox

Take a few days to rest.

nastia_pav

on Champs elysee,some quick shopping,finishing in haagen dazs!leaving alone to Barcelona today!

Old May 30th, 2010, 03:28 PM   #36
country flag goldenlox

Very good tournament. I think your serve is improving. If you can make your serve a consistent weapon, you will be very tough to beat.

nastia_pav

waiting for my flight to barca!hate delayes!!kinda boring here,just looking at the people!glad with my tournament in Paris,i think it was

good and i have really enjoined my time here

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 02:24 PM   #37
country flag goldenlox

Good website!

nastia_pav

http://www.anastasiapavlyuchenkova.ru/en/diary/14,one-day-off.html?col=1&ver=1

Hi guys!
I'm having a day off today in Barcelona. I got here alone yesterday because my brother and my mum had to go to do some things in Moscow! And I don't waste my time, just went straight here to take a few days off and get ready for grass court tournaments! Right now, I'm really enjoying every second of it's day off because it's probably the 1st day in 2 weeks where I do completely nothing, just chilling! I think I deserve it after Paris. I have had 2 amazing weeks there, I'm happy with my tournament, had really 3 good matches, also showed a good fight against Serena I think, it was a great experience for me. I took a lot of positive, important things from that match, another step for me, have played my 1st mixed doubles match, we lost a really close match with my partner - it was lots of fun! I think we can go far ! And I think I improved my French! Oh and I'm gonna skip the story about me looking as Heidi Klum ha ha! So it was very emotional and excited this time! I'm gonna miss Paris, Louis Vuitton and Champs Elysee!
Hopefully someone of my family will join me here in a few days!
Talk to you all later!

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 03:23 PM   #38
country flag goldenlox

Enjoy your off time. You guys work very hard at your jobs, and need some relax and refresh times.

nastia_pav

Thanks a lot for all your support and warm words ,guys!That's really important for me! I basically do nothing when i have free time now!

I ve created my own phrase i think: when you have nothing to do the best thing to do is nothing!

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 03:38 PM   #39
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

my friend is coming to pick me up now!cinema or shopping or nothing?tough one hm!what a good movie to watch now??i missed it!

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 10:21 AM   #40
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Getting ready for my practise,so lazy to prepare my bag oh!Cool to switch to another surface again!Feel good!Finally opened my washing
machine after 1,5 days!

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 01:18 PM   #41
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Chinese are best in circus,i knew it,i just proved it for myself,after doing balance exercises with a chinese girl in the gym!

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 11:26 PM   #42
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #43
country flag goldenlox

Your game is good on grass, and on any surface.

nastia_pav

Rain,rain in barca too.....packing time to go to England!i need umbrella and waterproof clothes:P!Grass court yay,i ve been waiting for it!

Old Jun 11th, 2010, 10:23 PM   #44
country flag goldenlox

Grass season is over in 3 weeks. The way the season is set up, u can take a vacation right after Wimbledon

nastia_pav

1st day on grass court,wow!felt great!hmm world cup-haven't decided yet which team to support ...russia didnt make it for this oneehh

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #45
country flag goldenlox

nastia_pav

Good morning!finishing my sleep at pedicur,then photoshoot for Wta oh again.just kidding,love it!!!