Rename Nastya's forum? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What should Nastya's forum be named to?

From Russia With Love 1 14.29%
Other (please specify) 1 14.29%
Keep it as "Anatasia Pavlyuchenkova" for now 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 04:43 AM   #1
country flag GSM Petrova

GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all
Rename Nastya's forum?

I was thinking of getting Nastya's forum renamed. A good name I can think of is From Russia With Love (like the James Bond movie). Do you think this is a good name or do you want to name it something else?
GSM Petrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 07:04 AM   #2
country flag Slumpsova

Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rename Nastya's forum?

Princess Pav
Slumpsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #3
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

What do you think about changing forum name? Should we do it now? Any new ideas? I was thinking Countess Nastya?
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #4
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

it's about time for a new name. I still can't think of any good name though
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 03:34 PM   #5
Vaidisova Ruled

Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
it's about time for a new name. I still can't think of any good name though
We don't really know her that well. So that's hard because usually it's related to a specific detail of the player's life...

Anyway, it seems to me that she has a big mouth. We'll hear from her when she will be beating top players, so pretty soon.

“They are definitely a good example of how local communities can overcome the ‘victim syndrome,’ take greater control over their lives and build productive futures for themselves,” Ms. Sharapova said - UN Goodwill Ambassador
Vaidisova Ruled is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #6
country flag McPie
The Saimai Wives

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

but we still need new names

at least in the future

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:58 PM   #7
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Nastia's Bakery
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 09:30 AM   #8
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Nastia's Bakery
this
borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 08:33 AM   #9
country flag ultraserena

ultraserena is an unknown quantity at this point

Nastia and Bro Co )))
ultraserena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #10
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nastia's Bakery
Or... "No Nastia no cry". It changed my life
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #11
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

The Special Nastya (we have many Nastyas on the tour).
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 05:30 AM   #12
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Should we have another poll? This forum should have a name. Any suggestions
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 10:27 PM   #13
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Should we have another poll? This forum should have a name. Any suggestions
The Bakery title you suggested is fine. Feel free to change it or whatever, there's not many people around here especially in the off-season, so...
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 12:38 AM   #14
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Unless the new name is a big compliment, leave it as her name.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 08:56 PM   #15
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Unless the new name is a big compliment, leave it as her name.
Agree
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote