NCAA 2010 TEAM predictions - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2010, 04:35 PM   #91
country flag jlk561

jlk561 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NCAA 2010 TEAM predictions

Who did what??
jlk561 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2010, 10:31 PM   #92
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

I expected 4-3, but not at all the way it actually turned out. Surprised Will went down so easily, same for Barte. Mather rallied, Boonstra, she really should've changed up her game and made Burdette move when she was clearly gassed. Not sure why Thornqvist didn't tell her to throw in some more slice and drop shots. Congrats to Stanford, didn't think anyone could win 4 singles outdoors on the Gators, but they did just that. Very tight match and I'm proud of the fight shown by the Gators, they just couldn't quite mount the complete comeback.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #93
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

I felt SO bad for Boonstra is she going pro? fantastic serve

anyone one love the crash of the Burdettes?
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:17 AM   #94
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
I felt SO bad for Boonstra is she going pro? fantastic serve

anyone one love the crash of the Burdettes?
LOL YES! I saw that when I guess her sister came and totally hardcore BUMPED into her. I think she was hurt as she remained motionless on the court for a good minute. !!

I felt sorry for Boonstra, too. To go out like that and so close to winning it for the team. But Mall was just way too good today. Congrats to Cards, and I see good things for UF in the following years.
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 04:28 AM   #95
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlk561 View Post
Who did what??
Just got back from Carson.

Frilling /Krisik defeated

NCAA winner Andersson/Juricova

Riviera winner Pluskota/Whoriskey

Indoors winner Barte/Burdette.

3 days in a row.

That must be a kinda record

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2010, 06:17 PM   #96
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

As a PAC-10 fan, you can conclude thus;

1. The ONLY team that beat Stanford is UCLA

2. The ONLY OTHER team than UF, that lost to STAN 3-4, is USC

PAC -10 ROCKS!!

(Pac10 teams ALWAYS reach the final )

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 29th, 2010, 02:26 AM   #97
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Stanford victory pictures

The dogpile

Jennifer Yen on the left and Natalie Dillon on the right below.

Everyone but Logan Hansen below. I wonder if Hansen will even be given a championship ring?

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2010, 06:16 AM   #98
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Nice pics.

AND.

THE BIG LIE, or THE GREAT MYSTERY.

DID LINDSAY FAKE HER TRUE SELF THE ENTIRE SEASON???? WAS THAT FOROOD'S STRATEGY????

HOW COME SHE WAS THE WEAKEST NO. 2 OF THE BIG 4 AT PAC 10 AND SUDDENLY BEAT MATHEWS AND

WILL SO EASILY???

DID SHE DRASTICALLY REDUCE HER DF??

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HER SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL AFTER A COUPLE OF RALLYS?

- Woodrow Wilson