Oudin swings a blacked-out Wilson - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2010, 10:46 PM   #1
country flag mauritsolei

mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice
Oudin swings a blacked-out Wilson

Hey guys!
While I was watching some photos of melanie during FedCup play today I noticed that she was playing with a blacked-out racket.
Got any ideas which it is?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg media_3fcb6c6f33204a198f06c6a95be989cc_t607.jpg (86.6 KB, 161 views)
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2010, 10:49 PM   #2
country flag 1handedbackhand

1handedbackhand is just really nice 1handedbackhand is just really nice 1handedbackhand is just really nice 1handedbackhand is just really nice 1handedbackhand is just really nice 1handedbackhand is just really nice 1handedbackhand is just really nice 1handedbackhand is just really nice 1handedbackhand is just really nice 1handedbackhand is just really nice 1handedbackhand is just really nice
Re: Oudin swings a blacked-out Wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauritsolei View Post
Hey guys!
While I was watching some photos of melanie during FedCup play today I noticed that she was playing with a blacked-out racket.
Got any ideas which it is?
What racquet did she play with before?

This is probably going to be a paint job of that.
1handedbackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 10:51 PM   #3
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

She's considered the black sheep of the WTA Tour?

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:04 PM   #4
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

Ivanovic did this a few weeks ago and then went back to her paintjob. Maybe Melanie is just trying out new weights and headsizes of rackets or something.
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 05:20 AM   #5
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1handedbackhand View Post
What racquet did she play with before?

This is probably going to be a paint job of that.
The Wilson website lists the [K]Blade Tour as her racquet, and her WTA Tour website page doesn't have a racquet listed. My guess is that Wilson will announce a "BLX Blade" series right before the start of Roland Garros, and use Oudin and the Williams sisters (who currently use the [K]Blade Team) to launch it.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote