Carina Witthöft! - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #2086
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future
Re: Carina Witthöft!

Came back from 3-5 or even 2-5.
Kerber-Style with Kerbers Trainer.

That's a good win against Parmentier, she reached the final and won in her last two tournaments. Both were played indoors, too.

And concerning that Bagel: Kerber got bageled by Niculescu in Linz. Worse things have happend to tennis players. I guess writing applications has to wait until tomorrow.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #2087
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute
Wichtiger Sieg
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #2088
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future

Kichenok def. Witthöft 6-4 6-4

I thought she had a chance here.
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 01:24 PM   #2089
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

She had almost no chance when Kichenok was serving.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 02:15 PM   #2090
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Sie macht einfach keine Fortschritte...
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #2091
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

So wird es jedenfalls kaum im Ranking nach oben gehen.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #2092
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

dachte dies jahr is ihr jahr und es gibt mal mehr zu sehen aber das is echt wenig

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #2093
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Erste Qualirunde gegen Rus, die ist (mal wieder) in unterirdischer Form.
Insofern ist Carina für mich favorisiert.

(4)Arvidsson vs Siniakova
Birnerova vs Baczinsky
Maciejewska(wc) vs Pervak
Witthöft vs Rus(7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #2094
country flag Will Walker

Will Walker is a name known to all Will Walker is a name known to all Will Walker is a name known to all Will Walker is a name known to all Will Walker is a name known to all Will Walker is a name known to all Will Walker is a name known to all Will Walker is a name known to all Will Walker is a name known to all Will Walker is a name known to all Will Walker is a name known to all

Carina geht ziemlich unter... Wird ein hartes Jahr 2014
Will Walker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 10:51 AM   #2095
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Glatt raus, 36 26, schwaches Ergebnis, nicht mal 60% der Punkte über den ersten Aufschlag gemacht, enttäuschend!
Aber Witthöft stagniert einfach schon länger, hoffe da kommt irgendwann doch noch mehr.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #2096
country flag ~Poseidon~

Watch Rus to go to the semis from here...

It's not a good year from Carina so far, there really is no progress.
But to be honest, I think I got a bit hyped up here, because every time I saw her play, I tought it was just average. Good serve, but nothing special in her groundies.

But we'll see, still think, she's a player for the bigger stage. Rise to the occasion. But she has to work, to get there, first.
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 12:12 PM   #2097
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

She's definitely not hyped, she has all the weapons. She just seemed a little clueless about her own game the last times i saw her. My impression is she's just playing without any self believe and way too passive with too much fear of losing.

Her results lately are definitely very disappointing. Every time you think this could be a little turning point she starts losing winable matches again.
Maybe she just needs some time to get going with Beltz as her coach.
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #2098
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

I like Beltz, he is a really good coach, but the right one for Carina???

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 12:29 PM   #2099
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation

Carina has to go full in, if not then she will never rise up in the rankings
we will see if there is progress until the end of the season
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #2100
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Stuttgart Q

(3)Alja Tomljanovic (CRO) v Carina Witthöft (GER)

Da droht das nächste frühe Aus für Witthöft, die hier sogar Punkte zu verteidigen hat.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote