Describe your playing style ! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2011, 05:44 AM   #196
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Describe your playing style !

I play sorta like Agnieszka Radwańska I very good defensive player

Serve: My serve is my weaking so far to my game still working on it I hit some DF and my speed is not that fast but I do hit a great placement when I Serve. My serve motion like Agnieszka Radwańska

Forehand: My Forehand Is real strong, It is solid and defending I can alot return alot of strong balls back and go for winners as well, When I do so for my Winner I like to hit the line.

Backhand: My best weapon. I use two-handed backhand, and I return more winner of that side, and can play defensive better, I run down alot ball with my backhand return if I not making a winner to make my opponet cause an unerror my friends call me Caroline Wozniacki. because all return I make of my backhand. I been studying or should I say trying to hit backhand winner like Anna Chak i getting there

Netplay: I hardly run to the net do more dropshot to make more opponet run to the net more than me but when I there I can put away the ball easily

Footwork: My footwork is Great. This will have to be other big weapon for me I run really fast and I can catch a lot of drop shots, or lob ball

Mental strenght: I very clam Players hardly show any emotion when I winning or losing

Slice: I slice every now an then I pretty good at it.

Lob - Love to lob the ball and more so when more opponent at the net I tried to get him/her at the net by dropshot and then lob the ball love to make my opponent run as much as possible
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:02 AM   #197
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Describe your playing style !

Very aggressive baseline player, but not a brainless ball basher...there is strategy involved...I just don't know what!

My serve is always good in my matches but terrible in practice, I like serving in the corner into the forehand court and down the T on the backhand court, my second serve is not the great I cant kick or slice serve at all or very well so its just a softer sort of semi kick serve.

My forehand was not that great and I used to prefer backhand but I got a new racquet last year and my forehand improved out of nowhere. I can basically do anything with my forehand now and even hit an inside out forehand!

My backhand was much better with my old racquet but its still okay with my new one, I prefer hitting down the line with it but cross court is better.

My net skills are slightly better than most people I play against, but don't go out of my way to go to the net.

My movement and footwork is the worst part of my game, but after getting authotics(?) and seeing a physio regularly my fitness and footwork are improving!