China PR's Golden Flowers Deserve In Fed Cup WG I, Not Asia Zone - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #1
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy China PR's Golden Flowers Deserve In Fed Cup WG I, Not Asia Zone

just cannot believe it

in 2008, China made the SF of WG I ... too bad NA-GOAT was injured for that SF and then the remaining Golden Flowers Peng, Zheng, Sun and Yan choked to hand the win to Spain ... and then Spain made the mean picture of team with small eyes to make fun of Chinese

in 2009 WG I first round, China sent Yan, Zhang and Sun to get slaughtered by Russia in Moscow ... Russia fielded Dementieva, Kuznetsova, Chakvetadze and Kleybanova so of course we had no chance

the in 2009 WG playoff against Germany, we sent a strong team of Zheng, Peng, Lu and Sun but lost the deciding doubles

in 2010 WG II first round, China sent Baby Golden Flower team of Zhang, Han and Lu and we lose to the Slovak Republic

and now in 2010 WG II playoff against Sweden, we sent Peng, Zhang, Han and Zhou but lose against players like Larsson

just cannot believe in 2 years, we go from WG I SF to Asia zone ... this is the fault of the CTA they have terrible coaching and they don't have commitment from top players like NA-GOAT and Jie

now next year in Asia Zone we need to compete with Japan, Taiwan, Kazakhstan just to reach the WG II Playoff and no guarantee we get there with the Baby Flowers who are not ready for the World State
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China PR's Golden Flowers Deserve In Fed Cup WG I, Not Asia Zone

Ithink the last loss vs Sweden we can blame on the volcanic ash in Europe and flying ban in Europe, so some tired players had to play, even Peng arrived in better time and was not so tired.

Larsson beat Peng, today she was not ready in first set, but won in 3.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 05:36 AM   #3
country flag BlueCache

BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice

My opinion is if CTA call back Na, Jie, Zi. They will definitely back.
BlueCache is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 05:47 AM   #4
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCache View Post
My opinion is if CTA call back Na, Jie, Zi. They will definitely back.
they dont want to play fed cup

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 06:10 AM   #5
country flag BlueCache

BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOWER-GOAT View Post
they dont want to play fed cup
Actually they want, remember AO interview? Na say she would play for national team if CTA call her back.
BlueCache is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:23 AM   #6
country flag chris-swede

chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice

China will be back next year in the playoffs for sure! But they not lost cause of tiredness.

Sweden , with its 2-girl-team was just better on hardcourt. Sofia and JoLa can be very dangerous on hardcourt, more playing like Top50 and not like Top 150 or so. Sweden was just better.

Chinese problem was the wrong players in here. They have 2 better girls that not played cause of own unwillingness or what ever!
chris-swede is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote