Misaki Doi Cheering Thread! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2011, 03:50 AM   #121
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice
Re: Misaki Doi Cheering Thread!

she beat lucic but now plays chakvetadze in MD
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2011, 09:07 AM   #122
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

She can do it !!! Keep going Misaki !
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #123
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

good luck

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:45 AM   #124

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Misaki lost 16 26 against Rus in Miami Q

Old Apr 19th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #125
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

horrid loss to lalami 1st rd of fes 62 75. idk if she's that bad on clay but it was her best opportunity to get into a 2nd rd. judging by this, her clay season wont be very good.
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 12:46 AM   #126
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Doi

Give those girl a taste of Japanese Clay Court Style !

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 06:16 PM   #127
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Saint-Gaudens.2011.WD.R1.Doi Zhang.vs.Lu Liu.Parts
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 06:21 PM   #128
country flag dos Santos

Saint-Gaudens.2011.WS.R1.Doi.vs.Glushko
Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SW539B9M
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LKJ53B3Y
Old May 15th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #129
country flag dos Santos

Saint-Gaudens.2011.WD.SF.Pivovarova+Savchuk.vs.Doi+Zhang .Parts
Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Z24ECX0
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0C06PK64
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 03:30 AM   #130
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Misaki won her 1strd at wimby qualies over M Brengle 36 61 64..She has a good chance to make the last rd she faces South next up ,very winnable match for Misaki,hope she can take advantage....good luck Misaki
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:50 PM   #131
country flag Ayumi Oka

Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice

Misaki is playing great i think she can beat mattek-sands. I think Espn2 will show part of her match because its against mattek who is american and they always show americans when they play sooo we'll get to see her on tv probably.... Go Misakiiiii
Ayumi Oka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:50 PM   #132
country flag Ayumi Oka

Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice Ayumi Oka is just really nice

Misaki was on tv and she won yayyyy!!! She beat bethanie mattek-sand 6-4 5-7 7-5. Patrick McEnroe said that betanie was going to make a good run at wimbledon and when she lost the first set he said that he wasn't worried cause bethanie will come back.. yeah righttt go Misakiiiiii!!! Now against Zheng Jie another though match but is winnable
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:03 PM   #133
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Misaki

Really great win for her. Mattek's conduct post match was truly unacceptable. I quite like her chances vs Zheng, too.

I just hope Misaki doesn't go the way of Kurumi Nara, last year she reached the second round of Wimbledon as a qualifier and has had soo many injuries.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:50 PM   #134
country flag Ayumi Oka

Misaki through the 3r beating zheng jie 6-3 6-1. Go Misakii!!! Sheo will probably play Li Na though match but i think she has a chance maybe....
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 08:08 PM   #135

She plays Lisicki

Misakiii

I love her good luck!