Eri Hozumi cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2014, 04:27 AM   #1
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
Eri Hozumi cheering thread!

another good up and comer from Japan,who I knew little about.Eri seemed to pop up from nowhere last year.She has had steady results on the itf circuit,reaching a career high ranking of #175,hope Eri can continue her form and rise in the rankings....
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #2
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Eri Hozumi cheering thread!

She is in Poland this week at the WTA event. She beat the number 2 seed Burnett of Italy in QR1 61 16 61. A good win, Burnett is ranked 121.

Eri lost o Beygelzimer QR2 46 36, hard fought and Beygelzimer very experienced
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #3

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Eri has qualified for the md in KL..nice to see her doing well at wta level event's.Good Luck Eri
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #4
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Horrible section for Eri in wimbledon Q:

(1)Kiki Bertens v Eri Hozumi
Irena Pavlovic v Arantxa Rus
Yuliya Beygelzimer v Viktorija Golubic
(wc)Freya Christie v (17)Alla Kudryavtseva

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 02:27 AM   #5

good effort Eri into final round of qualies in Tokyo,big tournie for her too!good luck Eri!
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #6
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

lost 46 46 to Gajdosova

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote