Natalija Kostic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2010, 07:55 PM   #1
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of
Natalija Kostic

Natalija Kostic played the ITF Istres Ouest Provence Open last week.
She lost in semi final against Paula Kania.

R1 : Kostic def Ines Fontanarosa (Fra) 3/6 7/6(1) 6/1
R2 : Kostic def Samira Giger (Sui) 4/6 7/5 6/1
R3 : Kostic def Klara Fabikova (Cze) 6/4 6/4
Semi : Paula Kania (Pol) def Kostic 6/3 6/2

Pictures from the semi final.

lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2010, 07:59 PM   #2

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of
Re: Natalija Kostic

Old Apr 19th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #3
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you! What did you think of her and how does she play?
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 08:09 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
Thank you! What did you think of her?
Very strong mentally !
She never stops to believe that she can win !
She has to progress her serve...
But she has all that she needs to become a star !

And she is very nice and always smiling !
Ans very pretty !

She is playing in Beaulieu-sur-Mer this week (Grade 1)
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 08:14 PM   #5
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover_of_myskina View Post
Very strong mentally !
She never stops to believe that she can win !
She has to progress her serve...
But she has all that she needs to become a star !

And she is very nice and always smiling !
Ans very pretty !

She is playing in Beaulieu-sur-Mer this week (Grade 1)
Thank you! Is she aggressive or is she a defender?
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 01:23 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
Thank you! Is she aggressive or is she a defender?
Her tennis is perfect for Clay !
She is a very good defender, she runs everywhere
But she doesn't wait for the fault of the other player...
When she can, she is very agressiv.

And she is always (or near always) screaming !!!!
(i like that)
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #7
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Almost always screaming ?
Good Luck, Natalija
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #8
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

she is from Nis, i was playing court by her, she is screaming like crazyyyy, but she was good
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 11:19 AM   #9

But i have to add something very important : when she screams, she wins the points !!!!
I think it helps natalija to motivate herself.
When she has difficulties, she doesn't scream...

Go on to scream and to win natalija !

Slutania, i like what you did with the pix in your signature !

Does someone know if Natalija is playing today ?
I can't find the Beaulieu order of play...
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 01:05 PM   #10
country flag Slutiana

She's probably playing today.

I hope she comes to Junior Wimbledon, can't wait to see her. Her favourite surfaces are Clay and Grass, she's special.
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 01:46 PM   #11
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering who the girl in your sig was, Slutiana I'll be keeping an eye on her progress now, thanks guys
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 02:34 PM   #12

Yes, it's the beginning of the story of a new star !
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 02:42 PM   #13
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

I first encountered her when she beat my Paula in three-setter last year in Berlin juniors. She seems to have a potential and she's nice and charming So I will cheer for her. She doesn't play today:
http://www.tj.fft.fr/EvMenuJ.asp?Cod...rog=2010/04/20

But in this tournament Paula is gonna beat her again Please, in other tournaments try to avoid Paula in the draws before the finals
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 10:58 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelescu View Post
But in this tournament Paula is gonna beat her again Please, in other tournaments try to avoid Paula in the draws before the finals
No

After the semi final in Istres, now Natalija knows what she has to do to beat Paula
I'm sure she can do it !

And perhaps Paula is a little tired this week...
Last week she played single and double finals
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 08:14 PM   #15

Natalija KOSTIC (SRB) (11) defeated Francesca STEPHENSON (GBR) 5-7 6-4 6-1

Tomorrow, third round : Natalija Kostic vs Paula Kania

Ajde Natalija !