World Group II play-offs: Japan vs Slovenia - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:18 AM   #1
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
World Group II play-offs: Japan vs Slovenia

Team Japan

Captain: Takeshi Murakami

Kimiko Date-Krumm (S:66, D133)
Ayumi Morita (S:86, D226)
Yurika Sema (S:155, D:151)
Rika Fujiwara (S:203, D:173)

Team Slovenia

Captain: Iztok Bozic

Polona Hercog(S:52, D:81)
Masa Zec-Peskiric (S:128, D:203)
Tadeja Majeric (S:251, D:953)
Katarina Srebotnik (S:384, D: 37)

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:43 AM   #2
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Group II play-offs: Japan vs Slovenia

Japan will win 3-2 i think
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 08:19 AM   #3
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Japan contacted the ITF to make a request to postpone the tie.

Old Apr 19th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #4
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure who's gonna be the second player, Zec-P or Srebotnik
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 11:25 AM   #5
country flag ex hopman

There's no flight for Team Japan tomorrow.... again... the team is practicing in Japan tomorrow...again...

Old Apr 19th, 2010, 11:47 AM   #6
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Delaying the tie is probably out of the question if Japanese girls somehow manage to come to Slovenia till thursday

If they decide to postpone it anyway they better move it in the week of other FED cup ties in the autumn.
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 11:56 AM   #7
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, I was really looking forward to this. I hope it takes place this week.

Stupid volcano.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:07 PM   #8
country flag Boreas

You wouldn't be able to watch it anyway... Unless you live in Slovenia, which is obviously not the case since you managed to misspell its name.

I'm interested how this indoor stadium looks like, I've never seen it.

The list of players in your sig is about the most random on this board.
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:36 PM   #9
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
You wouldn't be able to watch it anyway... Unless you live in Slovenia, which is obviously not the case since you managed to misspell its name.

I'm interested how this indoor stadium looks like, I've never seen it.

The list of players in your sig is about the most random on this board.
I'm (foolishly) hoping that there will be a stream or something. And no i'm not Slovenian but a Slovenian poster on TF (Slutati) always spells it like that so I just did it too without realising.

And since most of my real faves can hardly win matches, I figured it doesn't really matter who I put in my sig.

Goo Slovenia.
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:46 PM   #10
country flag Boreas

Oh, how old is he?

I guess my generation is the last one which keeps writing Vs as Vs. My 2 years younger sister also writes Ws instead of Vs. Our alphabet doesn't have the letter W so it's the impact of English language on our society.

It really annoys me when Slovenes do that, but you're forgiven, since you couldn't know and you're not Slovene anyway.
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:54 PM   #11
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, how old is he?

I guess my generation is the last one which keeps writing Vs as Vs. My 2 years younger sister also writes Ws instead of Vs. Our alphabet doesn't have the letter W so it's the impact of English language on our society.

It really annoys me when Slovenes do that, but you're forgiven, since you couldn't know and you're not Slovene anyway.
Lol, in Polish it goes the other way - we have w but we don't have v Couldn't Japanese girl fly to Moscow and then by train to Slovenia? There's always a solution.

Go Kata and Slovenia!

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #12
country flag Slutiana

Quote:
Oh, how old is he?

I guess that must be it since he's 19 or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelescu View Post
Lol, in Polish it goes the other way - we have w but we don't have v Couldn't Japanese girl fly to Moscow and then by train to Slovenia? There's always a solution.

Go Kata and Slovenia!
I guess it would be tough with all the luggage and stuff, but still a possibility, yeah.
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 05:53 PM   #13
country flag Boreas

Only Srebotnik and Zec-P were training today in Maribor. Hercog is ill and Majeric is still in Egypt since she doesn't get a flight home
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 06:32 PM   #14
country flag Slutiana

Quote:
Only Srebotnik and Zec-P were training today in Maribor. Hercog is ill and Majeric is still in Egypt since she doesn't get a flight home
Polona needs to get her ass well.

So who do you think will play second rubber? Zec-Peskiric has had some okay results in her last couple of tournaments from what I remember whereas Kata has lost and lost.
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 07:01 PM   #15
country flag Boreas

Kata hasn't won a match since Luxemburg and even there she only defeated Kremer and a slumping Groenefeld. From what I've heard in the intervew with the team captain my guess would still be Srebotnik