Hello, And Im Back - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #91
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by calou View Post
I'm not a great fan of Monfils,he's a moron.Last night i saw the end of his match ,it was a "comedia del arte" .Fortunately Tsonga 's brighter .I'm also a great fan of Rafa and Murray and i'm a Murray's friend on FB (very proud of that !)
Hello It's interesting to hear you say you aren't a Monfils fan, is he popular in France. I like watching him play, when he sticks to just playing tennis, but the play acting and playing up to the crowd, is just to much. I don't mind a bit of light hearted humour, but he takes it way to far. It's great you are a Rafa fan, you must have great taste! So you are a friend of Andy on FB, that's cool. I'm a friend of Chrissie, and I'm very proud about that!
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2010, 06:14 PM   #92
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
SueThanks for letting me know re that. I will put it back on. I hope this time that it is uninterrupted and we get a good rest of the days play. That is a pity for you re Rafa but gives you a chance to see him tomorrow instead. So are you a fan of the Eurovision then? Its on on Saturday and of course most gay men love it because of the nonsense and flamboyance. I am looking forward to it although I will miss a little bit as away to see Joseph at the theatre. As for the UK song, if you havent heard it you aint missing anything. It is bloody awful. Well lets go and see how the tennis is going. I take it it will be Henin and Jankovic first? I have to say the latter is playing much better tennis these days.
Macky Everytime I get back to the tv, they are on a rain-break! I know Andy has lost the second set, but let's hope he can pull things together. I know Jankovic, just made it through, but I have no idea about Henin. I hate Eurovision! It's just dreadful, and I haven't even heard our song, the only part I like is the voting! Let's face it we could have the best song in the World, and still not win! I like to watch the voting, to see how few points we get!
Old May 27th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #93
country flag calou

calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Hello It's interesting to hear you say you aren't a Monfils fan, is he popular in France. I like watching him play, when he sticks to just playing tennis, but the play acting and playing up to the crowd, is just to much. I don't mind a bit of light hearted humour, but he takes it way to far. It's great you are a Rafa fan, you must have great taste! So you are a friend of Andy on FB, that's cool. I'm a friend of Chrissie, and I'm very proud about that!
Monfils'not so popular as Tsonga ,he's too showman!I'm Chrissie's fan on FB.Honestly when they played i was for Martina ,but now i love the 2 because they're so good human beings
:
calou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2010, 07:14 PM   #94
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Monfils'not so popular as Tsonga ,he's too showman!I'm Chrissie's fan on FB.Honestly when they played i was for Martina ,but now i love the 2 because they're so good human beings
:
I like Tsonga! He's a great player, and he seems like a good guy, and he plays an exciting game!It's great that you are a Friend of Chrissie too. Back in the day, I didn't like Martina, because she was Chrissie's biggest rival, but I've warmed to her over the years, and I wish her well!
Old May 27th, 2010, 07:52 PM   #95
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the new oldies (no offense intended) chatthread?

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:06 PM   #96
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I certainly qualify as an oldie. An oldie but goody though-not older than dirt!

Of course you are named after an ancient Greek God-should we read anthing into that?
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:34 PM   #97
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
Hello Well we certainly chat, so I guess it is! Feel free to join us!
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:26 AM   #98
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
French newspaper L'Equipe talks about it : "never see that , crazy match,not very fair to play in darkness..".I went to Scotland when i was student .I love it and plan to go back with my husband may be next year
That is so great that you love Scotland. It is a fantastic country and I am very proud of both its geography and its history. Make sure you travel to the North of Scotland and of course Edinburgh and Glasgow. Well Monfils went out which I think does ask a lot of questions about his mental state. I have to say Murray was brilliant from 2-3 in the third, as Chela played so well and blasted the ball. I hope the weather is better today, it is so strange not to have play, what with all the other GS having roofs now. However I hope that the French dosent have to move from Roland Garros, I know there has been talk of that.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:29 AM   #99
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good Morning SueDid you see Murray, he was brilliant I reckon from that break back in the third. He is such an enigma, as when he plays like that for sure he can win a GS title. I felt a little sorry for Ivanovic and the scale of her defeat. But I do think she got to number one due to the transitional nature of the womens game at the time. Well did you have your BBQ? It was way too cold and wet so we gave it a miss!!
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:32 AM   #100
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Macky Everytime I get back to the tv, they are on a rain-break! I know Andy has lost the second set, but let's hope he can pull things together. I know Jankovic, just made it through, but I have no idea about Henin. I hate Eurovision! It's just dreadful, and I haven't even heard our song, the only part I like is the voting! Let's face it we could have the best song in the World, and still not win! I like to watch the voting, to see how few points we get!
SueThe thing is that we always used to score highly at the Eurovision. Of course the amount of Eastern European countries who are in it now is a cause but I would suggest that illegal foreign occupations of Arab countries is a huge turn off to most Europeans and the poor Euro acts bear the brunt of that. Although with Lloyd Webber we were 4th last year. I say bring back Bucks Fizz and Making Your Mind Up!!!!
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:33 AM   #101
country flag iainmac

Quote:
:
They were just such a magnificent pair of champions to have at the top of the sport. I did appreciate them at the time but of course back then they won so much I tended to cheer for Mandlikova, Shriver et al.
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:37 AM   #102
country flag iainmac

Quote:
I like Tsonga! He's a great player, and he seems like a good guy, and he plays an exciting game!It's great that you are a Friend of Chrissie too. Back in the day, I didn't like Martina, because she was Chrissie's biggest rival, but I've warmed to her over the years, and I wish her well!
SueBoth Evert and Navratilova are GOAT players. But somehow having that rivalry with each other made them both even more legendary.Of course there was a lack of great players between Austin and Jaeger going off the tour and Graf emerging, but that dosent discount from the fact that the finals that they played against each other tended to generate world sporting headlines. I did tend to support Evert but that was more because of the Navratilova dominance from circa 82.
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:38 AM   #103
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
It was actually my thread initially to say I was back on BFTP after a period away, but it is a bit of a chat thread. But at 40 Im not quite ready for the graveyard yet. Cheeky devil that you are.
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:39 AM   #104
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Well I certainly qualify as an oldie. An oldie but goody though-not older than dirt!

Of course you are named after an ancient Greek God-should we read anthing into that?
RolloYou will, as the boss, have to sort these cheeky children out!!!!!
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:40 AM   #105
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Hello Well we certainly chat, so I guess it is! Feel free to join us!
SueWell said, we may be that touch older now but certainly we are not exclusively talking to only the over 40s!!!