Hello, And Im Back - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 03:13 PM   #46
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Hello MackyI'm very well thank you, how are you! Did you enjoy your Frday night out on the wine! You weren't around yesterday, so I think you did We've had a lovely week, weather wise, and it gets to Sunday and it's pouring with rain I did manage to cath a few games in the tennis yesterday, I hope Nando manages to win a few more games than he did last week-end!
Good Afternoon SueI was on call Saturday and ended up really busy so no wine for me on Friday. A little last night. It is a reasonable day today weather wise and as a goodbye to the weekend I am having a few g and ts.A little camp but they do taste good. The Barcelona final is going ok at the present with Verdasco in fine form. We support him all the time after how nice he was to me and Neil when we were with him in the hotel lift in Madrid last year. You will be eagerly awaiting the form of Rafa at the Italian Open I bet. Blanket coverage starting on Sky tomorrow!!!!
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 06:09 PM   #47
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
Good Afternoon SueI was on call Saturday and ended up really busy so no wine for me on Friday. A little last night. It is a reasonable day today weather wise and as a goodbye to the weekend I am having a few g and ts.A little camp but they do taste good. The Barcelona final is going ok at the present with Verdasco in fine form. We support him all the time after how nice he was to me and Neil when we were with him in the hotel lift in Madrid last year. You will be eagerly awaiting the form of Rafa at the Italian Open I bet. Blanket coverage starting on Sky tomorrow!!!!
Afternoon Macky I want Nando to win, but I missed the match on the tv, and my internet was down for hours, so I will find out in a moment who won! I didn't know about the coverage on Sky, for the IO, I might watch some of that tomorrow, but I suppose the BIG Guns won't be in action tomorrow! Enjoy the g and ts Macky!
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #48
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Afternoon Macky I want Nando to win, but I missed the match on the tv, and my internet was down for hours, so I will find out in a moment who won! I didn't know about the coverage on Sky, for the IO, I might watch some of that tomorrow, but I suppose the BIG Guns won't be in action tomorrow! Enjoy the g and ts Macky!
SueI did enjoy them maybe a little too much as I was a little on the fragile side at work this morning!!!Verdasco played a great match to win I was very impressed as Soderling is so tough now. The Italian has started today although you are right there are no big guns on court today. A few Italians on the Centre Court though, and that should add to the entertainment value. Mind you the crowds are poor, as bad as I have seen them for the early stages in Rome. I am sure that it will pick up when Federer and Rafa appear on the scene!!!
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 07:16 PM   #49
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
SueI did enjoy them maybe a little too much as I was a little on the fragile side at work this morning!!!Verdasco played a great match to win I was very impressed as Soderling is so tough now. The Italian has started today although you are right there are no big guns on court today. A few Italians on the Centre Court though, and that should add to the entertainment value. Mind you the crowds are poor, as bad as I have seen them for the early stages in Rome. I am sure that it will pick up when Federer and Rafa appear on the scene!!!
Macky I only caught a little bit of the tennis, and there was no-one there! It seems such a shame, if ticket sales are bad, why don't they give tickets out, to the local schools, and get the kids in! When do Roger/Rafa play? I think I'm right in saying that they are on the same side of the draw so no Roger/Rafa final
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:23 AM   #50
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Macky I only caught a little bit of the tennis, and there was no-one there! It seems such a shame, if ticket sales are bad, why don't they give tickets out, to the local schools, and get the kids in! When do Roger/Rafa play? I think I'm right in saying that they are on the same side of the draw so no Roger/Rafa final
Good Morning SueWell no Rafa Federer final anyway. What a dramatic match between Federer and Gulbis yesterday. Didnt see it live but I really do take my hat of to the Latvian. How he managed to carry on and finish it after losing 7 match points I do not know. I am off today so will catch plenty of Rome and Stuttgart. And I have to say Murrray played superb tennis last night, easily his best looking stuff since the Australian Open. And he at last looked really great on clay. Mind you I am not convinced that he will beat Ferrer at all. Rafa on Central second today against Kohlschreiber.
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:08 AM   #51
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Good Morning SueWell no Rafa Federer final anyway. What a dramatic match between Federer and Gulbis yesterday. Didnt see it live but I really do take my hat of to the Latvian. How he managed to carry on and finish it after losing 7 match points I do not know. I am off today so will catch plenty of Rome and Stuttgart. And I have to say Murrray played superb tennis last night, easily his best looking stuff since the Australian Open. And he at last looked really great on clay. Mind you I am not convinced that he will beat Ferrer at all. Rafa on Central second today against Kohlschreiber.
Good Morning Macky The Fed result was a bit of a shocker! I watched the first set, and it was Roger all the way! Returned to the the tennis, to find Gulbis serving for the match! He did so well to hold his nerve, after all those missed match points! Glad Andy won, although the Ferrer match will be a tough one, and I hope Rafa plays well this afternoon, and those poor knee's hold up well
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:02 AM   #52
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Good Morning Macky The Fed result was a bit of a shocker! I watched the first set, and it was Roger all the way! Returned to the the tennis, to find Gulbis serving for the match! He did so well to hold his nerve, after all those missed match points! Glad Andy won, although the Ferrer match will be a tough one, and I hope Rafa plays well this afternoon, and those poor knee's hold up well
SueI am sure that Rafa will be fine.He is virtually unbeatable in Rome apart from that injury plagued loss to Fererro a few years back. Federer is really going to struggle to defend the French Open, but I guess when you are the greatest ever you find ways to cope!!!!Murray was fantastic and Seppi is no push over. Mind you apart from Panatta the Italians do tend to freeze even more in their national championships than British players do at Wimbledon. And I love their scheduling- always lots of Italians on the Centre Court!!!!
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #53
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
SueI am sure that Rafa will be fine.He is virtually unbeatable in Rome apart from that injury plagued loss to Fererro a few years back. Federer is really going to struggle to defend the French Open, but I guess when you are the greatest ever you find ways to cope!!!!Murray was fantastic and Seppi is no push over. Mind you apart from Panatta the Italians do tend to freeze even more in their national championships than British players do at Wimbledon. And I love their scheduling- always lots of Italians on the Centre Court!!!!
Macky Let's hope Andy has sorted himself out now, it will be interesting to see how he plays in his next match. You can't blame the Italians, for letting their own players have a moment in the sun, I'm sure we would be the same! I'm off to watch Rafa, I have a busy afternoon, so I hope it's not going to be a long drawn out match!
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #54
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Macky Let's hope Andy has sorted himself out now, it will be interesting to see how he plays in his next match. You can't blame the Italians, for letting their own players have a moment in the sun, I'm sure we would be the same! I'm off to watch Rafa, I have a busy afternoon, so I hope it's not going to be a long drawn out match!
Good Afternoon SueWell judging by the way Rafa has started I cant see it being a really long match somehow,good as Kohlschreiber is. I was quite impressed by Lorenzo in the second set against Soderling. At least he held his own. A lot of talk today of course re the Federer defeat. And as for the Italians well yes they have every right to put their players on the main courts.At least most of them are of a great standard which is more than can be said for our males with the exception of Murray and to a lesser extent Bogdanovich. The latter is miles better than the other Brits other than Murray.
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:56 AM   #55
country flag iainmac

Good Morning my lovely SueLong time and no hear, I was wondering if you are ok. Is everything ok down there in England with you??
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:53 PM   #56
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Good Morning my lovely SueLong time and no hear, I was wondering if you are ok. Is everything ok down there in England with you??
Good Afternoon Macky You've been missing in action, for a few days Macky, have you been up to anything exciting? I though maybe you had been holding secret talks, because there has been alot of that going on down here! But I haven't seen or heard of any dashing Doctors, with a fondness for bald men, being a part of our new Goverment, so I guess not! Thank goodness they have come to a decision, it seemed to drag on forever!

Rafa and Andy play this afternoon. I think they said on Sky Andy might be playing at 4.30, I hope the matches don't clash, If so, I wonder which one will be on the red button!!
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:20 PM   #57
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Good Afternoon Macky You've been missing in action, for a few days Macky, have you been up to anything exciting? I though maybe you had been holding secret talks, because there has been alot of that going on down here! But I haven't seen or heard of any dashing Doctors, with a fondness for bald men, being a part of our new Goverment, so I guess not! Thank goodness they have come to a decision, it seemed to drag on forever!

Rafa and Andy play this afternoon. I think they said on Sky Andy might be playing at 4.30, I hope the matches don't clash, If so, I wonder which one will be on the red button!!
Good Afternoon SueNo I havent been involved in the formation of the new Government, which I predict will be in office for 4months maximum. Although I do have to say that for me William Hague is appealing to the eye if not to the ear. I am dissapointed that the media barrage finally did for Gordon Brown, although I am disgusted by Iraq and Afghanistan so Im not sorry in a way for that reason the Government has fallen. Good speeches by Brown and Cameron. Murray and Nadal today you are right, I would imagine they will both be on Santana so I dont think they will clash. I was there last year, an odd stadium I have to say. And as for me well I have a weekend away in Glasgow at the Hilton Hotel to look forward to and I will sure enjoy that!!
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:39 PM   #58
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Good Afternoon SueNo I havent been involved in the formation of the new Government, which I predict will be in office for 4months maximum. Although I do have to say that for me William Hague is appealing to the eye if not to the ear. I am dissapointed that the media barrage finally did for Gordon Brown, although I am disgusted by Iraq and Afghanistan so Im not sorry in a way for that reason the Government has fallen. Good speeches by Brown and Cameron. Murray and Nadal today you are right, I would imagine they will both be on Santana so I dont think they will clash. I was there last year, an odd stadium I have to say. And as for me well I have a weekend away in Glasgow at the Hilton Hotel to look forward to and I will sure enjoy that!!
Hello Macky I thought Gordon Brown acted with a lot of class last night, and I have to say, that in the end I felt quite sorry for him As for the new Government, there is bound to be a short Honeymoon period, and at the moment, the press(apart for The Mirror) all love them, so I think they may see the year out!

I think Andy and Rafa will both win today, although I don't think Rafa will win the whole thing! I always think he doesn't like playing here, but feels duty-bound to do so. I think it's a very odd-looking Stadium, and I must say I don't like it much!

As for me, Emma just had her birthday, she is now a grand old lady of 19! She got a new digital camera, and has already posted 100's of pics, and she has only had it 2 days! I saw on the other thread, you wanted advice on picture posting, just say the word Macky, and I will ask the expert that lives in my house! Even my 12 year old can do it Macky, so how hard can it be!
Old May 12th, 2010, 02:02 PM   #59
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Hello Macky I thought Gordon Brown acted with a lot of class last night, and I have to say, that in the end I felt quite sorry for him As for the new Government, there is bound to be a short Honeymoon period, and at the moment, the press(apart for The Mirror) all love them, so I think they may see the year out!

I think Andy and Rafa will both win today, although I don't think Rafa will win the whole thing! I always think he doesn't like playing here, but feels duty-bound to do so. I think it's a very odd-looking Stadium, and I must say I don't like it much!

As for me, Emma just had her birthday, she is now a grand old lady of 19! She got a new digital camera, and has already posted 100's of pics, and she has only had it 2 days! I saw on the other thread, you wanted advice on picture posting, just say the word Macky, and I will ask the expert that lives in my house! Even my 12 year old can do it Macky, so how hard can it be!
SueBut the young people are always the experts on these matters and leave the over 35s behind. The new Government wont IMO last very long. The Conservatives are not natural democrats, they are autocrats. They will not like to share power with a modern, sensible party. And yes Brown did conduct himself with a good deal of dignity and showed himself for a true politician. Not something Cameron will ever be accused of. As for Madrid, lovely city but weird weird tennis venue. It was a BAD move to lose the Masters event in Hamburg and the womens in Berlin. Happy birthday to Emma, belated.
Old May 12th, 2010, 06:05 PM   #60
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
SueBut the young people are always the experts on these matters and leave the over 35s behind. The new Government wont IMO last very long. The Conservatives are not natural democrats, they are autocrats. They will not like to share power with a modern, sensible party. And yes Brown did conduct himself with a good deal of dignity and showed himself for a true politician. Not something Cameron will ever be accused of. As for Madrid, lovely city but weird weird tennis venue. It was a BAD move to lose the Masters event in Hamburg and the womens in Berlin. Happy birthday to Emma, belated.
Hi Macky Well Rafa won, just! I thought he seemed very distracted today. Mind you, with the rich and famous walking in and out, I suppose that is to be expected! I hope he plays better tomorrow, because he will need to! Dolgopolov, is a rising star, I think, although I think I will call him Junior, from now on, because they did so on Sky! Andy has won the first set, and is playing really well, which is good to see! It looks very cold in Madrid, everyone is sitting in big coats, it's nice to know they are enjoying the same weather as us!