Hello, And Im Back - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 11:39 AM   #421
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Macky, please come back

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #422
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
Macky, please come back
Hello all my friends!!!!!How I have missed you all. I have been living between our house in Aberdeen and the refurbished one in Edinburgh and this has taken up all my time for the last 6 months or so.
Now I know that i am back I am determined to stay on board. The only thing is I am likely to drive you all mad with my obsessions with the history of womens tennis!!!!
How is Sue and all the rest of my buddies??

xxxx
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 01:26 PM   #423
country flag calou

calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
Hello all my friends!!!!!How I have missed you all. I have been living between our house in Aberdeen and the refurbished one in Edinburgh and this has taken up all my time for the last 6 months or so.
Now I know that i am back I am determined to stay on board. The only thing is I am likely to drive you all mad with my obsessions with the history of womens tennis!!!!

xxxx
Hello
That's great !
calou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:54 AM   #424
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post

xxxx
oh god, Macky is back

yes, drive us all mad please

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:57 AM   #425
country flag Miranda

yu, where is Macky again

Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM   #426
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

*shaking head*
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:42 AM   #427
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
*shaking head*
he is busy again

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 08:05 AM   #428
country flag Miranda

still not back, hope everything is all right with Macky

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 11:08 AM   #429
country flag Miranda

4 months now

Last edited by Miranda : Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:27 AM   #430
country flag Markus

Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of

Looks like he is not coming back....
Markus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #431
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus View Post
Looks like he is not coming back....
yes, he has forgotten us