Hello, And Im Back - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2010, 06:36 PM   #181
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
great taste, chrissiefan, rafa is the best
Hello I'm a huge Rafa fan, on and off the court! He's such a Gentleman and acts with such class, and he will fight to the very last point! What's not to love
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2010, 06:50 PM   #182
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

[quote=iainmac;18080338]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post

Good Afternoon SueOh I know the womens event has taken a bizarre turn. Hey the British boy Golding has beaten the top seed in the boys singles. How cool is that? So when does the sports day get underway, or are you there already??
Hello Macky Didn't Andy do well!(I sound just lke Brucie), he really surprised me today, thats the best I have seen him play in ages! What was JW thinking in the second set tie-break, what a shocker that was, that was a school-boy mistake! It was really match over after that! So pleased for Rafa today, I was expecting a 5 setter, so pleased that he got through in 4, I just can't take to Soderling, I'm glad I missed most of the first set, because they said on the tv, he was brilliant in it! Novak had an easy time as expected, and I'm not surprised Roger lost, he lost to a guy who on his day, can beat anyone! Great to see the British boy, won, but can he back it up, that is the question!
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 09:28 AM   #183
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

[quote=chrissiefan;18082456]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post

Hello Macky Didn't Andy do well!(I sound just lke Brucie), he really surprised me today, thats the best I have seen him play in ages! What was JW thinking in the second set tie-break, what a shocker that was, that was a school-boy mistake! It was really match over after that! So pleased for Rafa today, I was expecting a 5 setter, so pleased that he got through in 4, I just can't take to Soderling, I'm glad I missed most of the first set, because they said on the tv, he was brilliant in it! Novak had an easy time as expected, and I'm not surprised Roger lost, he lost to a guy who on his day, can beat anyone! Great to see the British boy, won, but can he back it up, that is the question!
Good Morning SueI am thrilled by Murray. For touch and variety that is the best I have ever seen him play. I think he can sustain it and I am sure it will be he and Berdych in the final. We so need him to win. Its been shockingly long since Perry, Wade, Barker, Jones et al. And it will restore to Britain some pride, although I suspect we will claim the majority of the credit up here in Scotland!!!!
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 01:17 PM   #184
country flag chrissiefan

[quote=iainmac;18084763]
Quote:

Good Morning SueI am thrilled by Murray. For touch and variety that is the best I have ever seen him play. I think he can sustain it and I am sure it will be he and Berdych in the final. We so need him to win. Its been shockingly long since Perry, Wade, Barker, Jones et al. And it will restore to Britain some pride, although I suspect we will claim the majority of the credit up here in Scotland!!!!
Good Afternoon Macky I think both semi's will be very tough matches, but I am going for a Rafa/Nole final! I do think Berdych will be very tough to beat, but Nole has got this far almost unnoticed, and he is starting to play very well! If Rafa has to lose to anyone, I would rather it was Andy, that is on the understanding he does go on to win the whole thing!
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 01:28 PM   #185
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

[quote=chrissiefan;18085687]
Quote:

Good Afternoon Macky I think both semi's will be very tough matches, but I am going for a Rafa/Nole final! I do think Berdych will be very tough to beat, but Nole has got this far almost unnoticed, and he is starting to play very well! If Rafa has to lose to anyone, I would rather it was Andy, that is on the understanding he does go on to win the whole thing!
Good Afternoon SueWell that first womens semifinal is so much better than I thought it would be. I just assumed that Zvonareva would wipe the court with Peronkova, but it is a fine match. I dont agree with my darling Sue re the final. I am going for a Murray v Berdych final. I know that Djiokovic is a great player but I think he will be overpowered by the Czech, and Andy has the upper hand on Rafa anyway in their GS matches, and in fact has only lost one set to Nadal in their last two GS encounters. I am hoping to catch some of the veterans tennis on the tv this afternoon on the red button. Hope you are ok.
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 02:27 PM   #186
country flag chrissiefan

[quote=iainmac;18085796]
Quote:

Good Afternoon SueWell that first womens semifinal is so much better than I thought it would be. I just assumed that Zvonareva would wipe the court with Peronkova, but it is a fine match. I dont agree with my darling Sue re the final. I am going for a Murray v Berdych final. I know that Djiokovic is a great player but I think he will be overpowered by the Czech, and Andy has the upper hand on Rafa anyway in their GS matches, and in fact has only lost one set to Nadal in their last two GS encounters. I am hoping to catch some of the veterans tennis on the tv this afternoon on the red button. Hope you are ok.
Hi Macky I'm very well, but bored! I hate waiting in for things to be delivered! This time it's trampoline cushions! They are only a day and a half late, but they do promise they are coming today, so fingers crossed! I think Peronkova has a lot to be proud of, and it will be interesting to see how she plays for the rest of the year! I think you could be right about Berdych, I think he could be the next big thing in men's tennis, but there is just something about Nole this tournament, that makes me think this is his time! We shall just have to agree/disagree abouth the other semi-final, but whatever happens, friends OK!
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:08 AM   #187
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MirandaYou will get on well with Sue, she loves Nadal and is ardently supporting him always!!!!
thank you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:10 AM   #188
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello I'm a huge Rafa fan, on and off the court! He's such a Gentleman and acts with such class, and he will fight to the very last point! What's not to love
thats true, he is way more classy than Roger, who is only gracious when he is winning, but act like a spoiled kid when he was losing

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 09:01 AM   #189
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
thats true, he is way more classy than Roger, who is only gracious when he is winning, but act like a spoiled kid when he was losing
Hi Miranda It will be a big battle for Rafa today, I hope he can win through! I'm about an hour fron Wimbledon, and for the first time, this Championship, the weather is dull and overcast I do hope it isn't going to rain!
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 09:21 AM   #190
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Hi Miranda It will be a big battle for Rafa today, I hope he can win through! I'm about an hour fron Wimbledon, and for the first time, this Championship, the weather is dull and overcast I do hope it isn't going to rain!
hi Sue

yeah, big battle, since rafa has already won wimby once, I hope I won't be too nervous when watching this match? . But I am chicken heart, don't know how I would react should he lose. I hate seeing the full of hate posts in MTF if Rafa does lose, these nasty posters are going to grill him

Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 09:52 AM   #191
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
hi Sue

yeah, big battle, since rafa has already won wimby once, I hope I won't be too nervous when watching this match? . But I am chicken heart, don't know how I would react should he lose. I hate seeing the full of hate posts in MTF if Rafa does lose, these nasty posters are going to grill him
Hi Miranda I get so nervous when Rafa plays, silly isn't! If he loses, he loses. Rafa would would just say, today he was better than me, and deserved to win, and that's the attitude to take. I never really go on the MTF, it gets a bit rowdy for me! Hope you are well
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:01 AM   #192
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Hi Miranda I get so nervous when Rafa plays, silly isn't! If he loses, he loses. Rafa would would just say, today he was better than me, and deserved to win, and that's the attitude to take. I never really go on the MTF, it gets a bit rowdy for me! Hope you are well
you are not silly, coz I am more extreme than you, i dared not to watch live sometimes and when he was losing, i immeidatley changed the tv channe and only come back when he is leading.

yeah MTF has many nasty posters, but i still go there, coz rafa needs me to defedn him

Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:05 PM   #193
country flag iainmac

[quote=chrissiefan;18086464]
Quote:

Hi Macky I'm very well, but bored! I hate waiting in for things to be delivered! This time it's trampoline cushions! They are only a day and a half late, but they do promise they are coming today, so fingers crossed! I think Peronkova has a lot to be proud of, and it will be interesting to see how she plays for the rest of the year! I think you could be right about Berdych, I think he could be the next big thing in men's tennis, but there is just something about Nole this tournament, that makes me think this is his time! We shall just have to agree/disagree abouth the other semi-final, but whatever happens, friends OK!
Good Morning SueOh friends always for sure. I am desperate for Britain to have a GS singles champion again, especially in the mens game. But I do have a great deal of admiration for Nadal, truly one of the GOAT. Hey did you see that Robson and Golding got to their semis in the juniors? That is a good sign for the future. And of even more importance, did your trampoline cushions arrive????
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:06 PM   #194
country flag iainmac

Quote:
thank you
You are welcome.
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:07 PM   #195
country flag iainmac

Quote:
MirandaThat is funny you say that, because I have a few real tennis fans for friend who feel that Federer is very manipulative and not as gracious and sporting as a lot of the fans seem to think. Very much based on his own terms as to how he behaves and treats opponents??