[Who? What? Where?] - The Player Lounge 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #1
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute
[Who? What? Where?] - The Player Lounge 2012

Who? What? Where? Player Lounge

Quote:
The Who? What? Where? Player Lounge was introduced for the 2010 season, and will again be a feature in 2011. In this thread you can post player blog entries or simply write articles about a tournament or your player. It also acts as a thread for me to make announcements or let you know about new features of the game. For yourselves as player of the Who? What? Where? Tour it is also a chat thread to discuss anything on tour or off tour!

Last edited by IMPOSSIBLE : Jul 20th, 2012 at 11:16 AM.
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #2
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Who? What? Where?] - The Player Lounge

Who? What? Where? Head To Heads

You can make a request for head to head to data in the player lounge, just post the two players names and I will get back with the data as soon as possible. Head to head data will be consistantly posted from ahead of quarter final stages of tournaments onwards, and sometimes in the earlier rounds.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #3
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Re: [Who? What? Where?] - The Player Lounge

Who? What? Where? Articles

You can write an article from a tournament or as a gossip style article off court to earn yourself bonus points for your next tournament. Article writing gives you an extra 3 points onto your sending points, the bonus points are valid for 1 week only but you can write as many articles as you like. However you can only have 1 set of article bonus points added for each week.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 11:11 PM   #4
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Re: [Who? What? Where?] - The Player Lounge [Under Construction]

Who? What? Where? Blogs

You can blog from a tournament to earn yourself bonus points for that tournament. Blogging gives you an extra 5 points onto your sending points, the bonus points are valid for 1 week only but you can blog more than once. The blog must have 2 or more entries otherwise the bonus points will not be validated.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 11:28 PM   #5
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Re: [Who? What? Where?] - The Player Lounge [OPEN!]

Update

Quote:
Points and answers for Barcelona, Charleston due on Friday 16th April (8PM -UK).

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 11:52 PM   #6
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 12:03 AM   #7
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Off Court - Tennis Stars Party In Charleston

Ahead of one of the biggest clay tournaments before Roland Garros, the stars of the event showed a lighter side as they dressed up and attended the player party.

Last weeks winner in Marbella, Jelena Jankovic wore a stunning dark blue dress and was all smiles for the cameras and press. 'Last week was great in Marbella, but this tournament is much bigger. My first match is a replay of last weeks final, and that was a tough match.'

Number 1 ranked Maria Sharapova wore a floaty white short dress. Sharapova appeared to be taking the clay season seriously when she spoke to the press, 'Clay is obviously not my favourite surface, but last week didnt go too badly. The american clay courts are a bit faster, so I think I can perform better this week'

Serena and Venus Williams looked happy to be together at the party, and said this is one of the best events. 'Charleston is such a great place to play tennis' said Venus. Serena, coming of a final last week in Marbella was also pleased to be back at the event, 'This tournament is great, all the big players are here. It will be a fantastic week of tennis'.

Ana Ivanovic was in a black dress and was her usual smiley self, the Serbian has showed at times this year she can be a feature of the tour if she can play consistant match after match. 'I love clay, I can slide which helps ofcourse. The party tonight was great and has definatly made the tournament even more popular with the players'.

Last edited by IMPOSSIBLE : Apr 15th, 2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 01:11 AM   #8
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Chaky will blog from Stuttgart
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 05:54 AM   #9
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

VIKA? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 10:11 AM   #10
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post

Chaky will blog from Stuttgart
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 01:36 PM   #11
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Do we need to PM these things or can we just post in here what we might want to do?
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #12
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by vavavoom View Post
Do we need to PM these things or can we just post in here what we might want to do?
post here
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #13
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

In that case, Laura would be happy to blog from Barcelona
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 08:20 PM   #14
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by vavavoom View Post
In that case, Laura would be happy to blog from Barcelona

Post blog entries in this thread.
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 11:44 PM   #15
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Off Court - Chakvetadze Signs With Lacoste

Anna Chakvetadze and Lacoste have joined forces, the French company will provide Anna with the latest Lacoste clothing for the rest of 2010. Chakvetadze's team made agreements with Lacoste and spoke highly of the player 'she is one of hottest players on tour, she has hot body, what will suit better the Lacoste stuff. Chak is a model and she and Lacoste can work very well together. Also have to say Chakvetadze is one of best players on tour what will rise Lacoste for the all world, making Lacoste the most important company of the tour. Lacoste only has to gain working with Anna'.

Last edited by IMPOSSIBLE : Apr 15th, 2010 at 11:53 PM.