Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #691
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

Pica Just 1 more win for the MD
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #692
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

after Cornet's withdrawal , there's a LL spot in the MD so I think Pica will surely be playing in Main Draw, should she win or lose today

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #693
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
after Cornet's withdrawal , there's a LL spot in the MD so I think Pica will surely be playing in Main Draw, should she win or lose today
hmm, i wonder which would give her a better draw, the Q spot or the LL spot.
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #694
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Losing is not the answer. However, getting a LL spot in the MD is a
better alternative than going home. Mo lost today 6-3, 6-3, against
a very good opponent that had been top 40 for a number of years and
has lots of experience. Let's keep supporting Mo and wish her well
against her in R-1 opponent in the MDwhich looks to be Julia Georges
another great player and a major challange...
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #695
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Puig should have beaten Voskoboeva, no excuses there.
I'm not liking this "today wasn't my day" crap she keeps saying after every tough loss. Make it your day. Leave it all on the court, period.

Looking forward to see what she does with the LL spot.
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #696
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
I think it's the same. all the qualifiers and eventual lucky losers are drawn together to fill up the empty spots in the draw

good luck against Goerges !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #697
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
I think it's the same. all the qualifiers and eventual lucky losers are drawn together to fill up the empty spots in the draw

good luck against Goerges !
Sorry to disagree. This is true of the qualifiers, however, the LL occupies the spot of the MD player that has withdrawn
and the LL is replacing...

Monica, good luck against Julia Georges tomorrow. Go play her like you did with Angelique Kerber and Venus Williams. We
will be following you and supporting your efforts always...
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #698
country flag *Jool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
Sorry to disagree. This is true of the qualifiers, however, the LL occupies the spot of the MD player that has withdrawn
and the LL is replacing...

Monica, good luck against Julia Georges tomorrow. Go play her like you did with Angelique Kerber and Venus Williams. We
will be following you and supporting your efforts always...
yeah, in the case the main draw was made before the player withdrew , you're right indeed .
I don't know which case it was here

anyway.. go for it against Goerges, Monica !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #699
country flag *Jool*

up 76 52 against Goerges *
too bad there's no stream

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #700
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mo Who do she play next ? & with this win will she be in the top 100 next week ?

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery

S. Crawford | L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #701
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Go Mo Who do she play next ? & with this win will she be in the top 100 next week ?
schiavone.
and yes.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #702
country flag swordfish

Great win against Georges 7-6, 6-2. This shows the quality player that Mo is. Good luck against Schiavone tomorrow...
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #703
country flag *Jool*

great win for Pica !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #704
country flag RJMP08

RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all

Great win Monica! People on twitter saying she played too solid today!

Vamos por más Moni!
RJMP08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #705
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Arriba Pica Querida!