Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #556
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

She's en route to Memphis.

#PICAPOWER
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #557
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck To Monica In The Quali Draw Of The US Indoor Championship Tournament In Memphis That Starts Tomorrow. One Match At A Time, And Come Sunday Night She Will
Be In The MD....then, To Give It All And Win This Tournament....We Believe In You....
Go Win It All Girl!!!!
swordfish is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #558
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Memphis QD R1: vs Claire Feuerstien(FRA)

GL Monica!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #559
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

She lost.

Final result 1:6, 6:3, 6:7 (3)

She had multiple BPs at 5:5 in the third set but wasted the chances. Bad tie-break.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #560
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Horrid tie-breaker.

She lost this match even tho she won 2 more points overall.

Pica, Pica, Pica, you gotta let go that Kerber loss and focus on those feelings that propelled you to back-to-back ITF titles then go from there.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #561
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

ouch tough loss..
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #562
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Horrid tie-breaker.

She lost this match even tho she won 2 more points overall.

Pica, Pica, Pica, you gotta let go that Kerber loss and focus on those feelings that propelled you to back-to-back ITF titles then go from there.
You should add the loss to Davis last week. She could have won both the
Kerber and the Davis matches. She has to learn to play one match at a time, one game at a time, and one point at a time, the same way she did
in the back to back ITF titles late last year. She will learn from those
experiences and move forward. Lets see what happens at Indian Wells....

Last edited by swordfish : Feb 16th, 2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #563
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

what a pity

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...COGLITORE...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #564
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Pica

I'm assuming her next tourney will be next week in Acapulco ?
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #565
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Pica

I'm assuming her next tourney will be next week in Acapulco ?
Negative. She's on break till Indian Wells.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #566
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Negative. She's on break till Indian Wells.
Oops, I forgot I already talked about this previously in this thread
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #567
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Oops, I forgot I already talked about this previously in this thread
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #568
country flag swordfish

Monica is currently ranked by the WTA as 101 in the world. Only by qualifying at Indian Wells she will break the 100 ranking. She is getting ready for IW at a training facility
in Las Vegas. Good luck at Indian Wells. We want to see you go deep in the Main Draw and
get back on schedule for a top 25 ranking by the end of 2013...Go Mo, we know that you
have a God given talent to play tennis, and the courage and determination to reach the goals in life that you have set for yourself.....

Last edited by swordfish : Mar 1st, 2013 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Correct number
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #569
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

good luck in IW!!

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...COGLITORE...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #570
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

63 63 over Crawford but Petkovic next .. I wanted both to advance to MD..any way, hopefully it'll be a good match
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote