Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #466
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

Eeeexcellent
charmedRic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #467
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Eeeexcellent
Thanks. First of all I'm not a bandwagoner at all. I genuinely like her and wish the best for her. No matter how many times she get these kind of losses I will still support her. TBH, I don't like to support hyped players at all in general but Monica's talent and tennis was just too irresistible for me. Among all the youngsters I saw so far, she impressed me the most by far. The fire in her is really amazing.

Go Monica.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic

Last edited by Setsuna. : Jan 13th, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #468
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

What's her next tournament?

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #469
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ QD in Paris - WTA

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #470
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

It is snowing at Pica's location.

At least she's having fun with it.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #471
Setsuna.

Is her nickname really Pica? Or you guys nicknamed her Pica?

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #472
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Her coach/trainer call her Pica, and she liked it. so i think that's her nickname she answers to.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #473
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

The acceptance list just came out for the Midland, Mi. tournament and Monica is #9 in the
MD. This is a 100K tournament that looks very promising to her.....

With a good show in the Paris Open, she could return to the USA with a top 100 ranking, since she is not defending any points. Good luck in Paris....Go PICA win it all....
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #474
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
That's her nickname. She created her own Twitter hashtag #PicaPower
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #475
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
The acceptance list just came out for the Midland, Mi. tournament and Monica is #9 in the

With a good show in the Paris Open, she could return to the USA with a top 100 ranking, since she is not defending any points. Good luck in Paris....Go PICA win it all....
Is Midland the week following Paris Indoors.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #476
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

^^^I believe it is.

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #477
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Is Midland the week following Paris Indoors.
YES!!! GO PICA...
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #478
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Tempted to drive up to Midland to see Pica live.

...only a 6 hour drive.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #479
country flag goOudinUSA

If you do have fun!! and get plenty pics of Monica!!!

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #480
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post

Her schedule following the AO so far looks like this Paris, Midland & Memphis. I wonder if she'll take some time off before Miami/IW ? I doubt she'll play 3 indoor tourneys, then play Acapulco which is on red clay and then head to the hard courts in Miami & IW
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote