Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:46 PM   #421
country flag RJMP08

RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

You will find the match here:

http://www.frombar.tv/c-4.html
RJMP08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:22 PM   #422
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrivel View Post
if u guys let me know the link, I csn set up my laptop to record it.
I have some lessons learned from last time i tried to this, so this time I shoildnt have the issues I had with the audio.

let me know!!!
We are a member of TennisTV.com, which is an arm of the WTA to raise
funds. The cost is $129.00 per year and they live stream all principal courts in all major women tournaments (I think they are 44 during the year). Last night we watched the Monica v. Olivia match perfectly. This
is the only way to our knowledge that can be used to see the Brisbane matches.

Early there was correspondence in the Tennis Forum Brisbane that CH7TWO
in Brisbane was going to live stream the matches. I reached them using
google but was unable to get the Brisbane tennis matches.

Hope this reply was of some use to you all....

Last edited by swordfish : Jan 1st, 2013 at 12:41 AM.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:14 PM   #423
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

HAPPY NEW YEAR MO. 2013 IS YOUR YEAR AND YOU WILL REACH ALL YOUR GOALS. Good luck in your match against Kerber today. We will be watching the match, supporting, and routing for you all the way.
May God bless your efforts and help you prevail in Brisbane.
GO WIN IT ALL GIRL!!!!
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:08 PM   #424
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone notice that she looks like Ivanovic?
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:28 PM   #425
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJMP08 View Post
You will find the match here:

http://www.frombar.tv/c-4.html
Thanks

Keep going Monica!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:42 PM   #426
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
We are a member of TennisTV.com, which is an arm of the WTA to raise
funds. The cost is $129.00 per year and they live stream all principal courts in all major women tournaments (I think they are 44 during the year). Last night we watched the Monica v. Olivia match perfectly. This
is the only way to our knowledge that can be used to see the Brisbane matches.

Early there was correspondence in the Tennis Forum Brisbane that CH7TWO
in Brisbane was going to live stream the matches. I reached them using
google but was unable to get the Brisbane tennis matches.

Hope this reply was of some use to you all....
Thanks for the info. What did you think of her level of play? Her mechanics, etc.?
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:47 PM   #427
country flag swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Thanks for the info. What did you think of her level of play? Her mechanics, etc.?
We think that the pre-season training in Vegas with Gil Reyes at the
Addidas training facilities have placed her at the peak of her game at
this time. Of course she still has a lot to learn and experience to
obtain. We'll see how she does toninght. She has worked extremely hard
to reach this level and deserves a great outcome. Good luck to PICA tonight, we will be watching with great interest.....
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:22 AM   #428
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

So very close to beating Kerber today. 97 in the 3rdset tiebreak. Played brilliantly
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:27 AM   #429
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

After watching that match, I'm Emotionally and Mentally exhausted. Pica had the match in her racquet and it slip away.

I hope once the initially pain of the loss fades, that she is heartened by the big picture. She's announced herself as a talent and as a presence to be reckoned.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:29 AM   #430
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

So sad to see her let it slip away but an incredible learning experience and what a way to announce herself. 2013 is going to be one big year for Monica. Can't wait to see what's ahead!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:30 AM   #431
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Hopefully she can keep improving and keep up this level of play.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:45 AM   #432
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Is she playing in any other tournaments next, or just the AO?
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 04:10 AM   #433
country flag swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Is she playing in any other tournaments next, or just the AO?
She is heading to Melbourne. The AO qualis start January 9TH. Good luck
to her in her efforts at the AO. She will break the TOP 100 ranking next week, and continue on from there.

2013 WILL BE PICA'S YEAR. TOP 20 RANKING BY YEAR END....

Last edited by swordfish : Jan 2nd, 2013 at 04:21 AM.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:31 AM   #434
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

huge effort , too bad it didn't pay off this time but a great week for Pica
best of luck at AO !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:57 PM   #435
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

Is anyone able to upload any of Monica's matches this week?
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote