Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #361
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
On a stream or at the tournament?!?!
At the tournament I supported her.. There is no livestream yet for the tournament

Tomorrow I'll go and get an autograpgh from her
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #362
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Monica PUIG(PUR)[2] DEF Mervana JUGIC-SALKIC(BIH) 3-6 7-6(4) 6-1

Up next the winner of Kalabina vs Barrois, both Q's.
The match against Barrois will be tough one. Barrois was a former
top 100 player from 2008 to 2011. However, Monica has defeated higher
ranked, younger, and tougher players. We are very confident that she
will defeat either one of her oponents.

Looking forward to a final in this tournament against Minelli. Wining
this tournament will be a great start of the 2013 season and proper
preparation for the Australian tournaments that she will play.

Good luck to her. GO MONICA GO....
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #363
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
At the tournament I supported her.. There is no livestream yet for the tournament

That is so cool! I'm rather jealous to be honest.

What can you tell us about her game and her on-court performance?
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #364
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Monica. Way the shake of the rust!!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (4) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer, Dothan w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #365
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Well let me try to explain to you todays match.

Puig started very well with a break and she was leading *1-0 but broken back early by Salkic from 30-0. After that 2 game she had again break chances but she wasted with ues. This demoralized her and reflected to her game and got broken and lost first set 6-3.

In the 2nd set she started better compared to 1st set. She had early break again and was leading set *2-1 and got broken back again. She was so determined and break Salkic again and was leading *4-3. Then set turned to 6-6 with Puigs ues..

Salkic started with a mini but Puig took 4 points and led the tie break 4-1 and took the set. This gave her big morale.

3rd set she made lots of aces and big serves. Salkic became tired and she couldn't find solution to Puigs big hits.

She shouted many times "Allez" and "Vamos"

She needs to be calm on court. This will be the key point against Barrois...
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #366
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! The few matches I watched on the JousLeTours streams showed similar things.
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #367
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

congrats for turning things around, Pica , and thanks , for the report Geekking !
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #368
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Nice fight back Monica
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #369
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post

Haven't heard back from you. Did you watch the match today? If so, can you give us your description of the match? Thank you for your reply.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #370
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

(2)Monica Puig (PUR) d. (Q)Yuliya Kalabina (RUS) 63 62
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #371
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Go Monica!! PicaPower!!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (4) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer, Dothan w/catgamer
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 07:49 AM   #372
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Monica

Pica Power ? Love it!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #373
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

(2)Monica Puig (PUR) d. Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB) 60 62
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #374
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing win !

we can be so proud of how Monica improved in the last few months
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #375
country flag goOudinUSA

Love it!! Monica top 25 by year-end!!!

2014 Season