Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 02:25 AM   #316
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

That'll be a tough draw. Depending on how well she can rest and how different the Nantes courts play from the courts in Poitiers it could go either way.

The sky is the limit tho, and I can't wait to see her break into the Top 32 in the world. I can see her at the very least by 2014 being seeded at Slams. 2013 is definitely a year of finally finding her game when playing Top 100 tennis consistently.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #317
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Final

Monica Puig (PUR) d. (2)Elena Vesnina (RUS) 75 16 75
CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING THE CHAMPION AT THE $100,000 POITIERS TOURNAMENT. This follows your win at JOUE-LES-TOURS two week ago,and extends your wining streak to 10 consecutives matches. Six (6) of
those wins have been against players with best carrer WTA rankings in the top 100 worlwide, such as:
#14 (V. Razzano); #22 (E. Vesnina); #40 (M. Rybarikova); #46 (J. Larson); #63 (S. Voegele); #71
(A. Panova). This is an extraordinary performance and proves that with your God given talent, your
work ethics, your commitment to your chosen profesion, the efforts and dedication of your coach and support team, you will be among the elite of world class tennis players of the world in the near future.

May God keep blessing your efforts to pursuit your goals in life, and grant you health and success in
your chosen profesion. Good luck next week in Nantes. GO WIN IT ALL AGAIN GIRL!!! We will always support you and follow your achivements with pride.

Last edited by swordfish : Oct 29th, 2012 at 07:10 AM.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #318
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Official new latin number one
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...1#post22401899

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #319
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

gracias por the update Legion!
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #320
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Very impressive I can't wait to see how she starts the 2013 season.

I was thinking there is a good chance of Monica playing the Feb. indoor tourneys in Michigan ( 100k ) and Memphis ( WTA ) Michigan really isn't too far from me and I've always wanted to visit Memphis Would love to see Monica play live !
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #321
country flag anrivel

anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Great week
Too bad I couldn't watch any of her matches in Poitiers. I hope anrivel uploads the match somewhere so I will be able to watch it at last.
I was able to record the first set only
hope that gives you guys an idea of how well she played overall
anrivel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #322
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrivel View Post
I was able to record the first set only
hope that gives you guys an idea of how well she played overall
Where did you post it? A link, maybe?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #323
country flag anrivel

anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice anrivel is just really nice

Here's the link to my "poor" video. I can't get the audio to match the video. Next time I'll make sure I get it right.
Second, I didn't have the link that had the score.
Third, I only posted the most important part of the first set, where she broke Vesnina.

http://youtu.be/sYjMclQQ1BI

Match Point: http://youtu.be/WKW1p3j_MFQ
anrivel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #324
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Good, thank you I'll watch it when my internet connection will help me out
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #325
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Monica is back home.

Good Luck in 2013 Miss Puig!
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 03:57 PM   #326
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Have a nice rest Moni

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #327
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Monica was booking Australia flights yesterday.

Can't wait to see what her schedule is like!!
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #328
country flag monicafanclub

monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice

2013?

Brisbane
Sydney
AO
Pattaya City
Memphis
Indian Wells
Miami
monicafanclub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #329
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Hobart, Auckland, Aussie Open Qualies for sure.

Even Auckland and Hobart qualies might be a stretch to be honest. Monica's ranking has improved, but she might have to play ITF.

During Hobart there's also a 50K in China. So that's an option as well.
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #330
country flag monicafanclub

monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Hobart, Auckland, Aussie Open Qualies for sure.

Even Auckland and Hobart qualies might be a stretch to be honest. Monica's ranking has improved, but she might have to play ITF.

During Hobart there's also a 50K in China. So that's an option as well.

2012 Last Direct Entrant:

Brisbane Qualies - Scholl (175)
Sydney Qualies - Ormachea (193)
Memphis Main Draw - Lucic (130)
Indian Wells Qualies - Luzhanska (146)
Miami Qualies - Yung Jan Chan (134)
monicafanclub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote