Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #181
country flag RJMP08

RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

Monica pierde 7-5 5-7 2-6 :'(
RJMP08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #182
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #183
country flag bertieb

bertieb is just really nice bertieb is just really nice bertieb is just really nice bertieb is just really nice bertieb is just really nice bertieb is just really nice bertieb is just really nice bertieb is just really nice bertieb is just really nice bertieb is just really nice bertieb is just really nice

Good luck in final today, great form in France.
Both teens have had it easy till now.
bertieb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 09:08 AM   #184
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

oh I saw she was in SF in Montpellier last week but didn't even watch the challengers section this week so didn't know she was playing in Périgueux ! good wins so far, good luck against Khromacheva !
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 01:01 PM   #185
country flag ricanpuigfan

ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all

Nice!! Thanks for the update. I hope she gets into the top150 rankings before the U.S. Open comes around. Is her biggist win so far again Christina Mchale during the Panamerican Games???
ricanpuigfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 02:25 PM   #186
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

keep playing like that Mo

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...COGLITORE...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:05 AM   #187

ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all

What tournament is she playing in now? side note. I wonder why she didnt play qualies in wimbledon. She had a good french open tournament. Winning a few matches.
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #188

Hey all, anyone know which tournament monica is scheduled to play?
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #189
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

100k Biarritz. Got a wild card for the main draw
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson| Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Schoofs
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #190

Awesome. I hope she plays really well.
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #191

Is there a live stream of the tournament?
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #192
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Joao Koehler (POR) d. Monica Puig (PUR) 64 46 75

Up next for Monica is the $100,000+H Bucharest, played in Outdoor Clay. I wonder how many more clay tournaments she'll play before transitioning to hard courts. With a ranking of 192 she's got to be thinking about the USO Qualies and making it there.

Last edited by charmedRic : Jul 11th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
charmedRic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #193

Yea, she should be in good shape to make it into the qualifying US open draw. She will ned to do much better than a first round lost though, on her next few tournaments. I want to see her play live.
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #194
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricanpuigfan View Post
Yea, she should be in good shape to make it into the qualifying US open draw. She will ned to do much better than a first round lost though, on her next few tournaments. I want to see her play live.
She got to the doubles finals at Biarritz and lost, but because of that she didn't make it in time to play singles qualies at her next tournent.

So a week break I guess unless Bucharest has any extra Wildcards.
charmedRic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #195

Thanks for the update. I was soo confused why she wasn't in the next tournament. Im noticing a minor pattern with Monica. She plays really well aka. Roland Garros which help raise her ranking, then the following tournament she flops. She'a done that a few times already. I wonder why us that? I hope she could put a string of good matches together for a breakthrough hardcourt season.