Vera on twitter - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 10:57 PM   #76
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vera on twitter

I hope she is healthy and 100% ready to kick some @$$
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:28 AM   #77
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Just got up a little while ago and checked twitter, and was happy to see Vera has finally made her return.
NoExit is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 07:23 AM   #78
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

I don't have twitter, but happy to see she is among the living again . As she is saying she feels finally great again, could very well mean she was not 100% healthy yet in Miami. She might feel pressured to play as she already had a 0 pointer from Dubai and had to play to avoid a second one in Miami, although I am unaware what the consequences would be. It would explain, why she lost that match against Murug.....Mugurana.....that Spanish girl . I still feel under normal circumstances she would have won this, can't believe that was our usual Vera in Miami.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:38 AM   #79
country flag Misty

Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Murug.....Mugurana.....that Spanish girl .
Muguruza
Misty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 09:06 AM   #80
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty View Post
Muguruza
Yes, that's the one

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:04 PM   #81

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty View Post
Muguruza
There are some names forbidden in this forum, Mug... St... Rad.... until the payback.

Hope she can make it this year.
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:30 PM   #82
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Yes, that's the one
Blanco is easier to remember.
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM   #83
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk_Shakespeare View Post
There are some names forbidden in this forum, Mug... St... Rad.... until the payback.

Hope she can make it this year.
LOL. No need to take those losses personally.
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:35 PM   #84
country flag NoExit

Not that it's major news or anything important, but she's now changed her twitter avatar. Just making note of it....
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:54 PM   #85
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Not that it's major news or anything important, but she's now changed her twitter avatar. Just making note of it....
Nice
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:02 PM   #86
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
Nice
Yeah. I was just posting it for the sake of posting it.
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:15 PM   #87
country flag NoExit

Vera tweeted a 1/2 hour ago:
Quote:
And on my way back to the hotel now after making sponsors appearance at the UBS booth! Attached u will find a pic from that visit )))
She forgot to attach the pic though....
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:50 PM   #88
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

yeah so i noticed, but perhaps she was talking about her new avatarr
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #89

Quote:

I always do that!
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #90
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
yeah so i noticed, but perhaps she was talking about her new avatarr
Nah, it's safe to say she's definitely not talking about her avatar as that's not a pic from the UBS booth that was taken today....