Vera on twitter - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #61
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vera on twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
Well i can't go inside Vera's head and emotion but i dont think those kind of things keep Vera away from twitter. I mean yeah she is sensible and emotional but as far as i know is when things dont go her way not because what people say.Of All of this time following Vera ive understand that she doesnt give a f#CK about what people has to said, neither good or bad. As for this guy ...well i really hope he is burning in the hell of his bankruptcy
Sometimes it hard to tell with these things over the internet, but i hope you're not being serious....
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #62
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Sometimes it hard to tell with these things over the internet, but i hope you're not being serious....
I think she is serious as I wish the same for him!
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #63
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

It's all theories only. Is what we can do in the darkness of her silence..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
As for this guy ...well i really hope he is burning in the hell of his bankruptcy
Quote:
I hope she is

And I agree with her too

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #64
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold

I don't care for gambling and it's the dudes own fault for betting on Vera to begin with, but wishing him to burn in hell just for being mad at losing money on her is extreme & over the top. I certainly hope you all are just kidding....
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #65

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I don't care for gambling and it's the dudes own fault for betting on Vera to begin with, but wishing him to burn in hell just for being mad at losing money on her is extreme & over the top. I certainly hope you all are just kidding....
We brazilians are bad dudes like the dutch guys you like!
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #66
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk_Shakespeare View Post
Of course im not that serious but gambling and blame the player if you lost is sooooooooooooo soooooo stupid so i hope this guy is having a lot of troubles for losing his damn money
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #67

Ooooops..sorry

We brazilians and colombians are bad dudes like the dutch guys you like!
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #68
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ooooops..sorry

Well if someone mess with Vera or downtalk about her i get really mad
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #69
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Quote:
Ooooops..sorry

LOL.
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #70

Some idiots are saying stupid things in her facebook too. That's really sad.
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #71
country flag fsfikke

fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all

Yeah, I think that's why she recently disabled the option for others to post on her wall :/
fsfikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #72
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Some idiots are saying stupid things in her facebook too. That's really sad.

Jesus Christ!! I thinking things on TWITTER are bad, but Facebook is much worst. People saying she's arranged the game against Blanco...

Want to see the worst of the human kind?? Make them lost money...

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #73
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post

Jesus Christ!! I thinking things on TWITTER are bad, but Facebook is much worst. People saying she's arranged the game against Blanco...

Want to see the worst of the human kind?? Make them lost money...
Meaning that they're insinuating that Vera took a dive in the match? LOL, yeah right. What ridiculousness....
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 10:24 PM   #74
country flag fsfikke

fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all

She's back
fsfikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 11:17 PM   #75
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

red-letter day it is!

What is nice though, is that when she tweets she generally isn't sparing with her tweeting.
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote