Vera on twitter - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:52 PM   #46
country flag Juliana_

Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of
Re: Vera on twitter

It's clear why Vera doesn't tweet
Juliana_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:57 PM   #47
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliana_ View Post
I don't get it..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:03 PM   #48
country flag Juliana_

Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of Juliana_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
I don't get it..
I mean.. Vera always loses now, that's why she doesn't have a mood to tweet
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:35 PM   #49
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Could be i suppose, but i would imagine there's got to be more to it than just that. Vera's never been much of a tweeter, but even for her it seems to have been awhile since her last one.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #50

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Guys, today I saw a weird RT from Kuznetsova. It's from a hater. Probably a idiot that bet money in games, and lost some cash in Sveta's match.

I remember too see some idiots sending some message like that to Vera, when she lost in AO. Maybe is the reason she stop use it...

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #51
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Guys, today I saw a weird RT from Kuznetsova. It's from a hater. Probably a idiot that bet money in games, and lost some cash in Sveta's match.

I remember too see some idiots sending some message like that to Vera, when she lost in AO. Maybe is the reason she stop use it...
Well it could be the reason buuuut she tweeted from Pattaya so....i think she hasn't been in the mood to share something,perhaps she feels she has nothing to share
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #52
country flag Juliana_

Quote:
No. i don't think so.
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #53
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I totally agree with you.

It is very clear to me that after a winning , she posts sooner or later.

After a loss, I believe, she gets really upset and don´t post anything.

She would probably smash the mouse!!!
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #54
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

But Vera's won since her last tweet and still didn't tweet, and she's also obviously been on twitter since her last tweet. So....
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #55

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
But Vera's won since her last tweet and still didn't tweet, and she's obviously been on twitter since her last tweet.
how do you know she's been on twitter??
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #56
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
how do you know she's been on twitter??
Because she started following Marat Safin. And that's been just in the last few days, well after her most recent tweet. So she's obviously been on her twitter account recently.
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Because she started following Marat Safin. And that's been just in the last few days, well after her most recent tweet.
if it so maybe she is not in the mood to tweet something...
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #58

And we know Vera is more sensible. And:

https://twitter.com/#!/Lfc_Nico/stat...32625861865472

Things like this made me think in this possibility..

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #59
country flag NoExit

Quote:

Perhaps, but you have to expect tweets like that. Vera, like anyone else, also gets criticism from other areas but that doesn't stop her from speaking with the press and giving interviews and such. I honestly don't know how Vera takes things like that, but be it tennis or any other sport, or any other form of entertainment for that matter, you just have to take criticism & things like that in stride and not too personally. It comes with the territory just the same as praise & glory do with winning a title.

If it is tweets like that and such that cause Vera not to tweet though, then i think that's a real shame....
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #60

Quote:

Well i can't go inside Vera's head and emotion but i dont think those kind of things keep Vera away from twitter. I mean yeah she is sensible and emotional but as far as i know is when things dont go her way not because what people say.Of All of this time following Vera ive understand that she doesnt give a f#CK about what people has to said, neither good or bad. As for this guy ...well i really hope he is burning in the hell of his bankruptcy