Vera on twitter - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 02:31 AM   #31
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vera on twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsfikke View Post
Always nice of her to come to our little country :P
But doesn't she spend the winters in Bradenton anymore?
I'd assume she'd stay at home in Russia for a bit while she rests, relaxes & refreshes, then go to Florida to start training for next season. Not counting any time she might spend in Amsterdam rehabilitating. That's just my assumption though, i could be wrong.

Quote:
Too bad she doesn't seem to tweet anymore. Hope she'll pick it up again in her off season. Last year she Tweeted quite a bit then, I think she generally Tweets when she's a bit bored :P
I wish she would start tweeting again. Some celebs spoil you with their constant tweeting, but Vera likes to keep you in the dark and guessing what's going on by doing so little tweeting, lol. And now she hasn't tweeted period for like 7 weeks or so. Ah but she's just a more private and low key person than others, so we can wish, but she probably won't ever be a more active tweeter. So i can understand that. It'd be great if she'd tweet just a little bit these days though.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 08:25 AM   #32
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Always nice of her to come to our little country :P
But doesn't she spend the winters in Bradenton anymore?
Yes, she is coming again , although it is not certain yet, she wrote. Vera comes every year end to Amsterdam for a rehab since 2009, when she had her ankle surgery. Last year the dutch TV had a short episode of her visit here, as being world number 2. But I believe the link has been posted a couple of times already. After that she always went straight to Bradenton in december to prepare for next seaon, so I guess she will do so again. Althought the shoulder injury might change things, as she seems not to have scheduled yet how and where to start next season.
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 12:34 AM   #33
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Nederlands! I´ve been there for a flight conexion.

That's why she is friends with some dutch footballers.

"Therapy buddies".
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 08:33 AM   #34
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk_Shakespeare View Post
Nederlands! I´ve been there for a flight conexion.

That's why she is friends with some dutch footballers.

"Therapy buddies".
Yes, true, she has contact with some players who do play at teams with Russian players. She has contact with van Persie (who plays at Arsenal where Arshavin plays as well) and Boularouzh (who plays at Stuttgart with Probegniak). Also she cheered for the Dutch team at the last world cup , but as Vera, we dutch are not that succesfull in big finals.
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 06:02 AM   #35
country flag ardley

ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all ardley is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Yes, true, she has contact with some players who do play at teams with Russian players. She has contact with van Persie (who plays at Arsenal where Arshavin plays as well) and Boularouzh (who plays at Stuttgart with Probegniak).
I dont think there is a connection -) Vera is friends with van Percie and Boularouzh, because they all were treated in one medical centre in Amsterdam
ardley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 12:47 AM   #36
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold

Vera has finally made her return to twitter...

http://twitter.com/#!/verazvonareva
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 06:24 AM   #37
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear from her,we can't call her a serial twitterer
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 07:05 AM   #38
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav View Post
Good to hear from her,we can't call her a serial twitterer
Yeah, no kidding.
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 01:46 PM   #39
country flag Phenomareva

Good to have a sign of life . She sounds enthousiastic and ready to go. Also good to hear her shoulder problem is over now, and should not trouble her anymore . Let's get ready for 2012!

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Good luck to all russian players
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #40
country flag Losing Streak
Losing sensation for you my love I fear

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Her latest tweets...

Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #41
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaryovshka View Post
Her latest tweets...

Hopefully someone will upload that interview to youtube.
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:23 PM   #42
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

We have life on TWITTER again

Like her, I'm struggling with this damn summer..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 11:13 PM   #43
country flag NoExit

Also, Vera's finally posted again on livejournal.com after nearly 3 months...

http://vera-zvonareva.livejournal.com/
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #44
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

I agrre. The resort is very beautiful.

Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 10:23 PM   #45
country flag NoExit

Well Vera still hasn't started posting on twitter again, but she's at least been on there as she's now following Marat Safin. So maybe she took the time read through some of her received tweets and saw some of ours....

Last edited by NoExit : Mar 21st, 2012 at 11:21 PM.